Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you want to go???

Where do you want to go???

My dad came home and he got 1 free round trip flight with his frequent flier miles and another free round trip flight for giving up his seat to someone who wanted it on a already full airplane.

So my dad came home and said "Where do you want to go?" and I said "To Findley Ohio for the next PT meeting!" He said "Thats within driving distance!" (lol!!!) So then I said "California" and he said "Ok!!!!" (I have been wanting to go there for 2 years now!)

So we are planning a trip to california!! YAY!! I can't wait were not sure where we will go or when (maybe next summer??) My dad is going to try to save up his Frequent flyer miles and get another ticket or two, but he doesn't fly that much so I dunno! But I hope so!!

Where would you go if you could go anywhere with a free flight??

The only places we were aloud to fly to useing the free ticket he got were- Canda, Puerto Rico and Almost anywhere in the USA.

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

How cool!

Why would you want to come to Cali?

I'd go to New Zealand!

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Wow! California! Sounds Exciting, hope you guys have fun!

If I could go anywhere it would be New York or Massachusetes(sp) and California!

Pleasant Grove, Utah!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Florida, California, Hawaii... somewhere warm.

Gini's BBQ next year!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver

Why would you want to come to Cali?
    Because I have been DIEING to go to Moorepark or EATM. I want to take a 1 week class

Our Junior Zoo Program starts June 21st, and runs through August 13th.

Camp is one-week long, and is a junior zookeeping program. Children spend the week learning the different aspects of animal care, using our zoo as a classroom. Focus is on feeding, cleaning, training & animals shows. Animal contact is limited to ensure the safest possible experience, BUT the children are surrounded by animals all-week.

Children will feed, observe training, practice wildlife presentations using live animals, and do plenty of activities, the results of which they can take home as a reminder of their once-in-a-lifetime week.
    Make sure to have plenty of film!

Ashley

Originally posted by Miss Meow
    Gini's BBQ next year!
    That would be fun!! But I'm underage so not a good idea for me

Ash

Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
    That would be fun!! But I'm underage so not a good idea for me

Ash
    I'm sure Richard could whip up a non-alcoholic slushy for you While they are all wild , Gini and her guests are all very responsible. (And you could go to Disneyland!)
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

If I was given a free chance to go anywhere by myself for a while, I'd want to go to Lewisburg, PA for a long time. To check out the city, and the people, and such, to see if I really want to be there for 4 years while at school. And of course, I'd want to be there by myself. I can't be myself if family and friends are planning day trips to random places. And while I'm there, I'd take a little road trip to Philadelphia to visit a friend that I haven't seen in a year!

But, if it was my family and me, I'd defintely pick either Orlando, FL or San Diego, CA.
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

Ash,

Ahh, hellllloooo, you know you want to come to Wisconsin to visit Suzie, Phobe, Chloe, Violette, Sammy, Dudley, and YLL and take a trip to see the horseys @ camp!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

I'd go to Alaska to Glaciers Husky pens.

Originally posted by YellowLabLover
    Ash,

Ahh, hellllloooo, you know you want to come to Wisconsin to visit Suzie, Phobe, Chloe, Violette, Sammy, Dudley, and YLL and take a trip to see the horseys @ camp!
    I'LL BE THERE IN ONE WEEK!!!!

Miss Meow - I have no doubt they would be responsble! (were there any "kids" there? Everyone seemed "older") I would love to come, I wonder if we can schedule our trip to time it with the next meeting, that would be FUN!!

Ashley

Either Australia, Florida, Cali, or France or England... somewhere where it RAINS all the time!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.