Thread: Shaianne's an angel now

Shaianne's an angel now

I realize this is the cat side, but you were all so interested in the Shai and Kylie transition that I have to tell you all too.
    My sweet baby girl, Shaianne crossed to the bridge today. She has been having seizures since April, but on phenobarb I thought is was epilepsy. Today she had a massive seizure and about 2 hours after having it she was gone. I just kept shaking her saying "get up, wake up" but she wouldn't wake up. I hope I did right by her in her life. She was my heart and soul, and my heart is breaking.
    She is licking the hands of the people who crossed over on Tues, is what my mom said. And I said she can run unleashed for once, w/o me chasing her!! God I miss her little face.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Former User Guest
    Please accept our deepest symphaties for the loss of your baby, hang on ok? We are sure your dog had a wonderful life, and now she's watching you from the Rainbow Bridge, without any pain, and remembering what a good life she had with you.

Take good care ok?

[ September 13, 2001: Message edited by: Casper & Kitty ]

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. You are in our prayers and yes, you are right Shaianne is with God.

Shais_Mom,

My heart (and Prayers) go out to you and your family. What a beautiful statement your mother made. Shaianne was a very precious member of pettalk. Your loss is felt by all.

God Bless You!

Shai's mom, two to the rainbow bridge today. It is so sad. Too many pets going to the rainbow bridge in the last few weeks. Please accept my deepest sympathies, and at least know that Shaianne will no longer be suffering. My prayers are with you.

Maybe God needs them up there to give the ones lost in the tragic terrorist attack company?
    KayAnn And Simba, the super duper "Wunduh Mutt"

Go Buccaneers!

Shai's mom, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I didn't even suspect something like this would happen. My prayers are with you and your family. I know what a precious and beautiful family member Shai was. Imagine the gorgeous angel she must make up there at the rainbow bridge with all the victims of the tragedy. (That is a neat statement that your mom had there I'm sure people would feel comforted being greeted by an angel like Shai. God bless you and all the families that have been touched by the loss of loved ones....

{{{Shaianne and Shais_Mom}}}

No words... Hang in there. What a shock. Holding you and your furangel in my prayers.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

*lots and lots and lots of hugs* to you Shai's mom!!!

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Shais Mom, So sorry to hear of your loss. What your Mom said was so incredible, and probably right on. Take care and our thoughts are with you.
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Bless you beautiful Shaianne, our most precious and missed furangel. You brightened all of our lives. All of my love and heartfelt sympathy to you Staci. I know how your heart is breaking. You and Shaianne are in my thoughts and prayers daily. Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

We are so sorry for your loss. Losing a beloved pet is so difficult -- we feel your pain.

Shai's mom, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know what it is like to lose a beloved pet, I've been there. I hope my Sugar is playing with her. I'm sure you gave her the best life you could and she loved you with all her doggy heart! She'll be a great angel.
    I think I own my dog, but it owns my heart and home

I am so sorry for your loss...God must have needed Shaianne to brighten someones life in another place.

I pray that your hurt can subside and leave only the good times in your heart.

God Bless.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...