Thread: Dandy, Guinness and Dale in their new home *pics*

Dandy, Guinness and Dale in their new home *pics*

As many of you know, Christiansmommy has moved into a new home. These are some pictures I have taken of the furkids. She doesn't even know I am posting these! I am posting them in the "cat" section because the kitties out-number the dog!
    First we have pretty little Dandy resting.

Here she is coming upstairs after having used the 'kitty lavatory downstairs. Note how the kitty door was one of the first things to be accomplished in their new home. First things first.

Next we'll visit with Guinness.....
    Last edited by Pam; 07-18-2004 at 08:55 AM.

Here is handsome Guinness. He was a little shy of Dale at first in his new home but chose the stairs as a safe haven since Dale initially was afraid to climb them. Guinness has the loudest purr I have ever heard in a cat. The day he came home from the shelter in the car we thought there was something wrong with the car's engine. He is really loud! What a lovable little guy he is.

Have you ever heard of rabbit ears on a TV? How about kitty ears? Take a second look.

And last of course we can't forget Dale...

And here is the *Big Fella* feeling much better after his tummy upset last weekend.

And lastly with the sweetest little boy in all of the world (excuse this grandmom for bragging). Dale was gated in the laundry room while Robyn was cleaning the kitchen floor and Christian went in there to be with him.

Hope you enjoyed!

Dandy is BEAUTIFUL!! I saw all that PINK , nose, ears and mouth.. That is exceptionally beautiful on that white furr ball. Guinness is so pretty! I have always had a special place in my heart for blackies! I hate it when people come in the shelter and I show them a black cat and they say "Oooooh No! Black cats are BAD luck!!!!" My response is always that black ones bring good luck to the owners and I should know, I had 2 for many, many years!!

Big Fella is a really pretty furr baby too.. All little boys should have a pooch to love!! (And he looks like he does)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

OOOOhh.... kitty ears on a tv! Gotta get me a pair of them! Dandy is the prettiest white kitty I've ever seen!

Oh, Pam, all these pictures are just too precious. The kitty ear TV reception is a riot, and Christian with Dale is the epitome of a *boy and his dog*. One can look at that picture and feel the bond between the two of them. Looks like Dandy has no problem in scoping out a dandy spot to take a nap!
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

That is so nice,that Dandy,Guiness and Dale,love each other,and can co exist,is n the same House! Maybe The Found Cats would like a Dog! Not!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The pictures are great. I love the kitty ears for the tv! Dandy, Guinness and Dale are all adorable. They all compliment each other very well - black, white and tri-color. Beautiful fur family. We need to get Christiansmommy to share more pictures.
    Thanks Pam.

From Decker with Love

Dandy and Guinness have always been one of my favorite cat couples and I have not seen them for a long long time

Could it be possible that Dandy is a little fluffier than a year ago

I love that picture of Christian with Dale: a boy and his dog- archetypically

Aw, Pam ... thanks for the pictures! I have always loved beautiful Dandy!!! In fact she is one reason I was determined to have a long-haired white kitty .... and now I have my Cooper!!!
    Guinness is certainly a black beauty as well, and I am so happy to see Dale feeling back to himself!

Now....that "big boy" Christian is a beautiful and precious child!!! You are one lucky grandmom!!!!

(((HUGS)))
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I'm in the kitty section, to say just how much I love that beautiful boy DALE!!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

What wonderful pictures!!! The kitties are so beautiful! The rabbit ears has to be one of the funniest!!!
    Dale is one handsome fella! He looks like such a friendly big guy.

I have to say that the pictures of Dale and Christian is worthy of a frame! What a beautiful grandson! I guess I should say handsome! He is a doll and seeing him with his dog is just too cute!

Loved the pictures and, of course, would love to see more!!!

Two beautiful cats, one sweetie handsome dog and one gorgeous grandson!! Great pictures, Pam!

All of them were great, and I really like the kitty ear one.

Dale is a great looking puppy and the last one of Christain and Dale should be framed.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"