Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magoo & Pictures of his name sake Scrappy!!

Magoo & Pictures of his name sake Scrappy!!

Catmandu (Gary) sent Magoo a cute leather fish on a string and he loves it! He also sent some wonderful pictures of Scrappy his wonderful RB kitty. I know Scrappy must have touched Gary very deeply and I know his very much missed. Scrappy is a very handsome and adorable kitty and Scrappy Magoo and I are proud that we share in his name.
    I'm going to post Srappy's pictures that Gary sent and then I will post some pictures of Srappy Magoo playing with his new toy.
    Thank you Gary for the toy and sharing the wonderful pictures of Scrappy. I will return the photo's to you now that I have them on my computer.
    Gary will you please share Scrappy's story with everyone?

Here is a picture of a young Scrappy

Scrappy and little Buster

An older Scrappy

These are Gary's RB babies Mr. Scrappy (back) Mr. Fluffy (white w/gray nose).
    These are two current kitties Michael (orange), and JJJ3 (white and gray)

Gary please correct me if I got any of them wrong! They are all so beautiful! The bridge certainly has some wonderful and beautiful cat angels playing there!!

I will post Magoo playing with his new toy in the next post!
    Thank you gary for sharing your very special babies with us all!
    Last edited by catcrazylady; 07-18-2004 at 11:29 AM.

Here is Magoo playing with his new toy!

I caught that darn fish!

Oh no!! It got away again!!

Smack!!

I'm having so much fun chasing this fish!! thank you Gary!!

Thank you again Gary because Scrappy Magoo is having a blast!!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    As always, Mr. Magoo makes me go AWWWWWWWWW. Thanks for starting my day off with a smile

Scrappy was a very cute kitty, Gary. Of course your others are beautiful too, heck I love them all!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

How precious!!! Gary and the Found Cats are certainly loving and generous friends to all kitties!!!

Kissies for Scrappy Magoo!!!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Great pictures of Gary's kitties and RB kitties as well. Of course - ALWAYS great to see Magoo and this morning he if Gone FISHIN'

Aww Gary, Scrappy was such a handsome cat!!! I always love seeing pictures of your gang.

Magoo - you are one special kitty!

From Decker with Love

Looks like Scrappy Magoo had a pretty special Namesake.
    The little fish is adorable and Magoo seems to be quite the angler!

Scrappy looks like a "Scrappy", that name fit him to a "T".. Scrappy, I hope you know you still are remembered.. You may be gone but not forgotten! RIP sweetie! Find Chynna, Sambo, and Penny and tell them Mommie sends love to them!!

Now, Magoo, you are my sweetheart ya know. I adore you! You are my idol! You have taught a lot of people a lot of things and I thank you for that.. Now, GO FISHING!!
    ******BIG SMOOCH****

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What great pictures

And I can tell you that JJJ3 (Joseph) is the grey with the white fae behind the other grey (Mr. Fluffy)

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Scrappy is the twin of my RB kitty Inky Doo! I have some really cute pictures of him, but no scanner. Inky used to pose for pictures, and really ham it up! Magoo as always we cherish you! Scrappy....give my RB babies some headbonks and noserubs.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Jen,is of course right! And I must have captionedthe Photos incorres\ctly,as Michael,the Orange Cat,and JJJ3,HH Edwinas Sweetheart,are still very much,with me,its is Mr Fluffy,the Big White,and Gray Nose Cat,and Mister Scrappy,who are Cat Angels!I didnt want HH Edwina,to think that her lover,had passed on! And we,are glad,that Scrappy Paddington,loved his Little Fish,as it is one of our Favorite Toys TOO!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OOps Gary I'm so sorry I got them wrong! I was so confused too because I thought Michael and JJJ3 were still here! I will go correct things right now!!

edit: okay I went back and made some corrections and I hope I got it right this time. Please let me know if I messed up again. Sorry everybody!! At least I got Scrappy right!!

Don't feel bad CCL, I make messes like that all the time...I promise you, it just gets worse with age!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Awww, thanks for posting these. The middle one with the pink nose caught my attention first, but going back to look at them all again .... they're gorgeous!!

Gary, remember to give them lots of kisses from me - and headbumpies from Fister!

Magoo is just amazing!! Just look at him - he enjoys his life and also that fish so much! It's wonderful! I love him!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Im Back.Mr Scrappy
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS