Thread: Sweet Sneakers

Sweet Sneakers

Every phrase in your story shows how much your meowmie loves you. And how could she not love you, being such a handsome, sweet and friendly cat.

Of course you look very elegant in your tuxedo

Tonight she will call you for some extra treats to have a little party in honor of Sneakers, the Cat of the Day

Ohhhhhh what a handsome Tuxie you are, Sneakers!!! And your purrrson obvioiusly appreciates your sweet purrrsonality - sounds like you have a lot of fun at home! Catgratulations on being a strikingly handsome Cat of the Day today - Enjoy your day!!!! Minkly and Jasmine send along special tuxie paw applause!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

It is wonderful,to see A Mature,Well cared for Cat,like Sneakers!Kittens are fine,but give me a Happy Cat,that has some wisdom,and maturity,as do The Found Cats Senoirs,who love Sneakers,and send a Dignified Senoir MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Senoir Citizen Sneakers COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations sweet Sneakers on being today's special Cat of the Day!
    It is so nice to see another Vermont cat honored today.

I would love it if your owner could join Pet Talk and post more about you Sneakers because you are from the same town that my cat Samantha was born in.
    You are also about the same age as her, you could even be related!
    Congratulations again to Sneakers the handsome tux Cat of the Day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Oh Sneakers!!! I'm so happy to make your acquaintance, sweetheart One of my first childhood kitties was a beloved Tux named Sneakers! Thanks for bringing back so many happy memories!

Sneakers, nothing touches my heart more than a sweet, loyal and loving "seasoned" citizen like you When I read of the deep bond of love you and your human have shared these many years, well, it brought tears to my eyes! Your's is truly one heavenly match and I hope for you and your person many more years of shared love, laughs and happy days

We are honored to have you, handsome Tuxie Sneakers as our very special and most deservering Cat of the Day honoree! From your "black tie and tails" to your big, beautiful paws, everything about you shouts s*t*a*r!!! I hope you and your proud person enjoy a very special celebration today as you rightfully take your place in the Pet Talk Hall of Fame (So glad you dressed for the occasion!)

LOTS of hugs, kisses and purrrs to you precious Sneakers from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sneakers
    What a handsome fellow you are! and so well dressed!
    It was such a pleasure to meet you this morning, sweetie! Your picture sure brightened up my rainy day!
    Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sneakers is a very satisfied looking fellow. And he should be after all these happy years with his human. His sleeping routine is very sweet, as are his devoted welcomes-home. Good luck.

I love Sneakers! What a cutie! I enjoyed learning all about your antics and viewing your handsome self, dapper boy! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!

Hello handsome Sneakers. I just adopted a stray kitten who looks a lot like you (except he has no tail!). I hope he has as long and happy a life as you have. Your humans love you very much, as well they should love such a fine cat, Sneakers!