Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oreo needs PT prayers

Oreo needs PT prayers

I found a lump in Oreo's leg, and we will be going to the vet tomorrow (Thurs.) morning to have it checked. I am so worried! It is hard, about the size of a nickel, and in the lower, skinny part of her front leg. It doesn't seem to hurt her, but I still am worried about it.

I want to know what it is. I don't really know what the possibilities are (she's only 5), so the worst keeps coming to mind. I wonder what kind of tests there are to find out what it is, or if the vet will know by feeling it, or if it will just have to be removed and tested.

Please keep Oreo in your thoughts and prayers that this lump is not dangerous and that her vet visit goes well.

Andrea
    Oreo and Molly

Oh no.

I hope it's nothing serious. We'll be thinking of you two!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Thoughts and prayers on the way for Oreo. I hope the the Vet visit goes well and it is nothing serious.

Please keep us updated.

{{Hugs}}

Good thoughts coming your way. Let us know as soon as you hear something.

Lumps and bumps are the pits, Oreo, and they sure do make us worry!!! I hope that all will be just fine. We'll be keeping you in our prayers that it is nothing to worry about!!!!!!

Prayers for Oreo .
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

It is always a worrying time when we find something wrong with our pets, I hope the vet visit goes ok and its nothing much, my friend's dog had a lump and it turned out to be just fatty tissue, here's hoping Oreo's is the same thing, positive thoughts being sent your way, let us know soon how it all goes and GOOD LUCK.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

It may not be anything bad. Duke had one last year and it turned out to be a clogged pore. Hope the news won't be bad.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Thank you, all, for your kind words. I'll let you know what I find out tomorrow morning.
    Oreo and Molly

Try not to be *nerbus*, Oreo!

Here's hoping it will be a Quick Fix!
    We'll cross our Pawz & Klawz!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Sending lots of positive thoughts to you dear Oreo and to your mommy! Oh, how those lumps and bumps put the fear into us moms Hopefully it's just one of those fatty tumors or sebaceous cysts. We'll be thinking of you both tomorrow. Please check in after the visit!!! (((hugs)))

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Will say one for sure,,,,, Keep calm... dont worry unless you have to... Keep us informed now....

chin up!!!! HUGS!!!

Prayers going out for sweet Oreo. Please keep us updated.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

prayers are coming! but dont get too worked up, the same thing happened to me with jesse. big, protruding lump; but it turned out to just be a fat lump. <time to switch diet >
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

I hope everything turns out alright! Good Luck Oreo. You're always in my prayers.

-Fallon