Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just A Few Pictures Of Mario.....

Just A Few Pictures Of Mario.....

I got some of him eating blueberries, and a tomato. He really loves the blueberries!
    This one was taken about a week ago.

--
    The rest were taken today:

--

--

--

--
    More in next post.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

--

--

--
    Last edited by trayi52; 07-12-2004 at 08:16 PM.

--

These aren't very good. Maybe he will let me take some better ones next time.

I tried to get some pictures of him in the apple tree, he has been spending a lot of time in it.

Willie

Oh Willie .. he is so precious .... what a joy he must be to have around the house!!! I'd love to see him sittin' in a tree pickin' apples!!!

Those blueberries look scrumptious ... are they fresh from your yard!??

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Those pictures are wonderful Willie! He looks so engrossed in his snacks...and those blueberries look scrumptious. Hope he saved you some! Cute boy Mario!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

He has been eating natural lately. He stayed in the plum trees, while the plums were ripe, now he is eating apples, tomatoes. The blueberries are from our little patch at the side of the house. He seems to really love those blueberries and tomatoes.

Its a good thing Mario don't stray far from the house or he would stay out in the blueberry patch! There are tons of blackberries around too. I haven't tried him on blackberries yet.

Willie

Willie Mario is so cute, you are very fortunate to have a pet monkey, I don't think legally in NZ one can own one as a pet,do they have any special needs,? I really know nothing much about taking care of a monkey, he is adorable, how old is he? and how did you come by him?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

about picture #3!

Are his cheeks full of blueberries in this picture! Willie, if this is so, does he listen to "commands" so to speak, to "swallow" before shoving more in? Or is this how he eats peanut butter sandwiches too!?
    pixie

Mario was born in Louisana. We got him when he was a baby, I think he is about 16 or 17 years old.

Mario does have a certain food he eats, but when the veggies and berries are in season, he really feasts on those too.

Yeap, Leslie, his jaws are full of blueberries. He was getting all he could before Jimmy took the blueberries away. He had just got through eating some sliced tomatoes too. He don't have any special needs. He is free to do what he wants to. He has been free for so long, I don't know what would happen if we suddenly decided to put him in a cage!

Willie

Aww what a cutie
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

He's so cute! Those blueberries look yummy, i'd shove em in my cheeks too!

The first picture is my favoriute.... I see a sweet little head popping out of the bottom.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

No wonder the floor at the bar is stained with blueberry jooze!! Mario you little devil, you are just as sweet here as you are at Dick's Place. Kisses to you, even if you have a blue tongue!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Those are great pictures!
    Does your dog get along with him? I haven't seen any of your posts so I apologize if you've talked about it before!
    Gosh, that would be so fun to have a monkey. Matthew's favorite animal.....I gotta show him these pictures!!!! So cool

Mario got a little ill with the chihuahuas today, because he was jealous! He didn't want them to sit on the porch with me, so he screamed at them!

I have got to get a video of him screaming, so you can hear that shrill scream he has! It will deafen you!

Mario gets along quite well with the dogs even the rottie. He is sweet, he always know Jimmy has candy in his pocket. When Jimmy ask him if he wants candy, he goes and sits down with him and opens his own peppermint candy or whatever kind Jimmy has in his pocket.

Jimmy just gives the blueberries to the neighbors and other friends. Kay, if you lived closer, you would get plenty of blueberries!

Willie

MARIO!! What a sweet face you have!!if we are having a party in the party thread sometime soon you and you mommy must come !! ... thanks for sharing the pics willie! those blueberries looks nummy!
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill