Thread: Spiderman!

Spiderman!

I really enjoy these movies . I just went and saw Spiderman-2 today. I think they are well done and pretty close to the comic book stories, though I have never regularly kept up with comic books, I used to watch the Spiderman cartoon show .

Anyone else seen this, or going to? I think they did an excellent job with the Peter Parker/Spiderman character.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I haven't seen the 2nd movie but I remember when I saw the first one I thought it was pretty good, and usually I don't like movies 'like that'

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

It was amaaaaazing! Then again, I've always been a Spidey fan. But I thought it was awesome.

Yeah, I think they did it a good job on choosing Tobey Maguire as the Parker/Spidey character.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I'd like to see it. I personally don't know much about the comic/cartoon but I enjoyed the first one a lot. My brother knows anything and everything about the comic and cartoons lmao. He said it was really good.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I want to see it but I probably won't until it's like 3 years old like the rest of the movies I watch.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Re: Spiderman!

I just saw Spiderman 2 today and I loved it.
    I enjoyed it even more than the first one.

----<---<--<{(@

I loved it as well! I thought it was great, I liked it better than the first, it just had so many great scenes in it and a great story. Tobey was great for the part, he is a cutie. I enjoyed the Spiderman in the elevator scene the most. lol
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

Kay, I'm often like that too about movies, never seeing them till they've been out a long time, but there are a few I make a point to go see and lately I've been trying to make it more a point to get out and do little things more often with David

Anyway, I'm glad others liked it. It was so well done and I got a lot of feelings out of it, from thrills in the action scenes, to laughter at some of the humerous lines, to tears even (when they spoke of his uncle's death). It really made your heart just bleed for Peter's character and all he has had to go through. I've always loved the "spiderman" hero. Perhaps because he's such an underdog, and so sensitive and vulnerable too.

I'd love to see the movie again
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I saw it the day after it came out It was so good, I really loved it
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I'm a huge Spiderman fan, and I thought it was awesome. I thought it was much better than the first one, and I can't wait until the third one comes out.

I'm still trying to get over how great it was... it's definately a must see movie.

I really enjoyed the movie as well. I can't quite put my finger on it, but, there's something I don't like about Kirsten Dunst in these films. I liked the second one better than the first one, and, I thought it had some scenes that were very "b" horror movie, and, that's why I liked it as much as I did. Very stylish in parts. And, Tobey is so attractive, he should just go without his shirt on for the entire film. Ha ha. Just teasing (he was incredible in Seabiscuit if anyone hasn't seen it).

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Andy and I took my parents out to see Spiderman on the 4th. We all loved it! (of course it was Andy's second time seeing it. ) I'll definately see it again though...so I can't pick on him.

After the movie, we had a Bar-B-Que at my cousins and then we beat my parents home.

My parents pulled in to find this creeping around their roof...

Dad almost crashed the car into the garage.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

OMG!

Wonder Who THIS is ...

WW!

Spidey Junior looks GOOD!!

/s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy