Thread: First anniversary of Katz' death today

First anniversary of Katz' death today

One year ago from now, even in the same hour, I had to say good bye to my wonderful Katz, after 14 years full of friedship and joy!
    And even though it's great to live with my sweet Luna now, I'm thinking about Katz very often, especially today... And I want to thank her for the wonderful years we've shared.

This is her grave:

And this is my tribute to her:
    http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0002/katz.htm

Luv ya, Katz, R.I.P.

your friend,
    Kirsten

------------------

www.lunas-little-world.de.vu
    www.cats-in-the-net.de.vu
    www.pet-cemetery.de.vu

Sorry for your loss.

What a beautiful, loving tribute to Katz. I am keeping you and Katz in my heart and prayers today, Kirsten. She is so beautiful. And I know you loved her so. Love, Sandra

Kirsten, I am hurting for you today. Katz looks much like my Cookie, they have a similar pattern on their faces. She has a beautiful eternal resting place, too. Of course you love Luna, too. That doesn't erase the pain of losing Katz. You are in my thoughts today.

Sweet Katz. You were clearly a beloved little kitty. Kirsten, your Katz will always live on in your memories and your wonderful tribute. I know even though one year has passed, you must miss him terribly. He does look like he was a loveable, beautiful cat. P.S. Give Luna a hug and kiss for me.

------------------
    ~Margaret

Kirsten,
    I know these anniversaries are a hard time. I went through it in April, on the anniversary of Kaycee's death. Its been over two years now, and it still hurts, but I know I made the right decision about her. Plus, I have my "Luna" who came to live with us shortly after. Her name is Lilly, and she was born the day after Kaycee had to leave us for the bridge. Kaycee was a wonderful 12 year old Cocker Spaniel who hung on as long as she could. She can never be replaced, but it sure is nice having the others to comfort us.
    I'll be thinking about you today.
    Logan

Anniversaries can be very hard, especially for such a loved cat.
    When my cat Chelsea first died, it was way too painful to look at pictures of him, or even talk about him.
    It's been over a year now, and I can look at photos of him, and remember what a great cat he was, and how much I loved him. Time doesn't take away all the pain, but it does lessen it.

Dear Kirsten, My heart goes out to you as I completely understand your pain and grief. I lost my beloved Magic a year ago on March 26th. But losing him is just as fresh as yesterday. I am soon going to be facing yet another loss, as Patches, my Calico has kidney failure and the vet gave her six months. I still "see" him in his favorite spots and I still "hear" his wonderful sweet meow. I think all of us would like to have our animal friends for a longer time than their normal life span. It sounds as though you were such a loving human to Katz and I know she is telling everyone about you - just across the Rainbow Bridge. Hugs to you on this special day. Gini

------------------

Thanks everyone for your kind and understanding replies, it's good to talk to people you understand the pain of such a loss. And ((HUGS))) to those who experienced the same!

Spencer, this website about Maddie is just heartbreaking! Couldn't read everything because my eye were already full of tears when I only saw the pictures! How can people be so cruel and simply forget about her and let her almost starve in the backyard????!!! At least she experienced some love during her last days...

Gini, I'm sorry to hear about your Patches, especially because you've just lost your Magic! Your right, it's too bad that they don't have the same lifespan as humans have, but maybe this is what makes our time with our furry friends so precious...

Kirsten

------------------

www.pet-cemetery.de.vu

I am sorry for your loss, he was a beautiful cat. I am glad he was such a good friend to you for so long. He deserves the beautiful tribute you gave him. Very Good Job!

Thanks shais_mom! Yes, making her tribute page kind of helped me to deal with the loss, though it was a very sad job to do...
    Later I also build the Vitutal Pet Cemetery website in memory of Katz.

BTW, Katz was female...

Kirsten

------------------

www.pet-cemetery.de.vu