Thread: Ground Beef

Ground Beef

Ground beef is exactly what my hand looks like today. Butter got me good this morning. I as reading the paper and eating my Cheerios, and my right hand was dangling down by the chair. Butter was casually walking back and forth underneath my fingers, getting a good back scratch.

I left it there too long!!! All of the sudden, he launched the attack on the dangling hand. Got me not only with his teeth and front claws, but gave me a good, strong kick with the back claws extended too. I am sporting 4 bandaids of various sizes on fingers and the back of my hand right now. I would not stop bleeding!!! And I thought of all of you when it happened. I 'll have to get Helen to snap a picture of my lovely hand later.

Darn it...I'll have to postpone my hand commercial. LOL!!!

Logan

Hopefully as time goes on (you have only had Butter a short time, yes?) he will smarten up! Pesty Girl doesn't DARE with any shenanigans, because she knows it is no use! I hope your hand gets better soon.

------------------
    Personal servant for Pesto
    http://www.angelfire.com/80s/pestoswitzer/main.html
    http://www.angelfire.com/pq/coolcatclub/main.html

Eek! I'm always careful around Boogie, I can hardly even call him tame! SO, I have to watch out for those claws-- SHARP things! Anyway, I hope Butter learns not to do that anymore. ((BTW- Do you have a picture of him you can post?)) Hope your hand is better soon..
    Webmaster of All About Boogie *&*
    Boogie's Mom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.angelfire.com/al3/coolcatband/index.html

Here's Butter in one of his peaceful moments!!! It is my fault for the scratching. I wasn't paying enough attention at the time and should have picked my hand up sooner. I know better!!!

how could that little fuzzball have hurt you?

just kidding, I know how ya feel.

------------------

Igor Inc. (c)2001

What a beautiful kitty Butter is, even when he's sleeping! Ben's right..he does look too angelic to hurt a fly! Logan, Bella used to love to nibble on my hands with her puppy teeth. I can't say they looked like hamburger but I would never do a hand lotion commercial either! (The permanent teeth are starting to come in, so maybe the end is in sight!) I had to chuckle as I read your post saying "it was my fault...not paying attention." I am quick to excuse Bella too....just teething! What can I say, our pets can do no wrong even if we have the scars to prove it!

how long do they teeth for?

Actually Ben I'm not really sure. I haven't had a puppy in years. Puppy teeth are due to come out at around 4 months of ago and Bella is right on target. She is 4 months old today. I am assuming that once the sore gums become a thing of the past so will the nibbling!