I thought it would be fun if we could hold a contest. All/any dog is eligible to enter. The theme of the contest is Best Friends Contest. How to enter *clears throat*...

- Send me a picture by PM of your dog with another dog, demonstrating their friendship. The picture may include two of your own dogs or a picture of your dog with another members' dog that will be cropped together. Text and borders may be added but please take note voting should be based on which photo you like best and not how purdy it is decorated

- Just to keep it simple, there should be a max of two dogs in each picture sent. The dogs can be male and female buddies or buddies of the same gender.

- I will be accepting entries for about two weeks (until July 23rd). The contest will be held if I get enough entries and I do not recieve or am expecting any more entries.

- If you do not know how to crop a picture to put the two doggie friends together, just PM me or Kay (Kfamr) the pictures with what text you'd like on them.

- Have fun! Remember, this is all in good fun. No one is meant to take offense if their pup does not recieve many votes.

Thanks!

ps - Does the theme sound confusing? No surprise there. I'm sorry about that, I'm not too good with explaining. Hopefully someone who is familair with this contest can explain it better than I did.