Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone been to Canada?

Has anyone been to Canada?

Matthew & I decided that we are going to drive to Canada tommorrow morning. This was a last minute decision of course & was wondering if anyone else has been there & if so how did you like it & what did you do?
    We're on vacation until next Monday (I'm off til Wed.) so we'll see how it goes. I think we're only going to stay a few days though.
    I'm both excited & nervous. I think because of the drive & I don't know what to expect. My husband on the other hand has no worries in the world!
    I just hope everything goes smoothly but, I can't wait to get away!
    I have my parents spending the night to watch Wicket & Waffles for us. I'll miss them. I'm glad it's just a few days.

Yep, we're going again this year in August. My family owns an Island in Ontario, and we're going to stay there for about two weeks.

Have fun! Take pictures!

been here? lol I LIVE here where in canada are you going? by the way its VERY nice and friendly in canada lol but if you go to Sask. bring warm cloths that will keep ya dry, the wheather is odd here lately, while normally right now it would be in the 40's(Celcius) its only in the 20s and apperntly not getting warmer everywhere AROUND here though has nice warm wheather lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    My family owns an Island in Ontario, and we're going to stay there for about two weeks.
    Did I read that right? Your family owns an island? Is your last name DiMera? Are you the mastermind?

LMAO, sorry only a few people will get this little joke.

Oh do I envey you, Canada is on my list for visiting one of these days, if you love shopping be sure to go to that fantastic mall in Edmonton, that is my dream shopping trip. HMM one of these days, hopefully.

Not only that the scenery is beautiful, I see lots of promotions in NZ encouraging people to visit, sure has me hooked.

Have a wonderful trip, hope you will have pics to share.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

mmmmm.....
    We probably won't go too far. My dad told me to try Thunder Bay?!
    We're coming from Edgerton, WI (closest big city being Madison). I'm not sure how long it will take us.
    We went to Ohio last year...that took us 8 hours to get there.
    I hear it's what....about 9-10 hours or so???
    I think we're going through Minnesota.

Originally posted by micki76
    Did I read that right? Your family owns an island? Is your last name DiMera? Are you the mastermind?

LMAO, sorry only a few people will get this little joke.
    Guess I'm not one of those people.. He he.

But, yep, we actually own an island! I posted a picture of it before, but here it is again..

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    Guess I'm not one of those people.. He he.

But, yep, we actually own an island! I posted a picture of it before, but here it is again..

WW!!!!

be sure to go to that fantastic mall in Edmonton
    for the information of anyone who cares its called west edmonton mall, its the worlds largest mall, it also has the worlds largest parking lot lol and you dont need to like shopping to go there, there is a wave pool, and bungie jumping, and there is amusment park rides, and they did have a dolphin tank, but I believe the last Dolphin was moved somewhere more appropriate for dolphins then a mall.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Cali I have been there, but only via the internet, boo hoo, I sooo...want to go there one day, I mean I could spend over a week just there alone, it looks awesome.

OH my GOSH that island looks so tranquil and peaceful, heaven, what a lucky girl you are to own such a paradise.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole.....
    Oh, it would be so cool to visit NZ as well.....if only we had the money!
    We haven't been to too many places. I've been to FL, OH, IL, MN. Matthew's been: FL, OH , IL, CO. I think it's just so neat that we actually get to go to Canada.
    I'll try my best to get pictures downloaded on here someday!

Golden.....
    Beautiful picture......wish we were staying there!!!!!

HAHA Micki76!!!!!

Cali......
    Did I hear you say dolphins???
    One of my favorite animals in the whole world......I have wanted soooo badly to swim with a dolphin!!!!!
    But yeah...I can see why they would move them someone else!

I have been to the states when I was young, saved up myself and went, I only saw LA, Tijuania (sp),San diego (love it there), travelled by bus to Salt Lake City from there, and up to Montana and Yellowstone Park, thats my lot, but would love to return oneday, but Canada is top of my list after Uk, something about it just attracts me, not just the shopping mall lol.

Yes little old Kiwiland is not too bad a place to visit, Gini has been here and loved it, we have some nice spots like any country, but we are small and unpopulated, and that is probably what people like best, no crowds, and the mud pools and geyser etc etc.

This thread is turning into a tourism thread lol.
    Furangels only lent.

Why yes I have.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Yeah...I have been there! You could say I have been there so much....it is almost like I LIVE THERE.

I have never been to "the mall" though. My mom and sister were lucky enough to go last year sometime. And uh...there is NO SCENERY in Saskatchewan, maybe B.C. lol but not here. But I LOVE it here anyway Just looove the country land and stuff.

Hey Cali, I'm not sure where in Sask you live, but it never gets around 40 here! Never has. Usually its about 30, at the most. I like 25 or so.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...