Thread: Anyone reading the Bloodhound series?

Anyone reading the Bloodhound series?

They're by Virginia Lanier, and they're really good books. I love Bobby Lee!! I've just gotten the newest one - A Bloodhound to Die For.

I've read them all!! I love them!! If there is any you haven't read, let me know and I'll see if I still have them. I can send them to you.

Thank you Amy! How sweet. Actually, I've read all of them. Our tiny local library surprised me by having all the volumes. I just got the 5th. That woman needs to write faster though! I'm a very fast reader and can read a good book in a day or so.

Have you ever been to her homepage? The author is actually an elderly woman, who wrote the first one of a typewriter if I remember right. They long delay for this last one was becuase she was ill and inthe hospital and her husband passed away. They had said it may be the last in the series, but I haven't been back since it came out to see if there is anymore news. I'll have to go look again.

Edit: It had been a while since I as at her page. She passed away in October of last year. How sad Her biogrpahy is interesting to read. It sounds like she was a remarkable woman.Biography

Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
    Have you ever been to her homepage? The author is actually an elderly woman, who wrote the first one of a typewriter if I remember right. They long delay for this last one was becuase she was ill and inthe hospital and her husband passed away. They had said it may be the last in the series, but I haven't been back since it came out to see if there is anymore news. I'll have to go look again.

Edit: It had been a while since I as at her page. She passed away in October of last year. How sad Her biogrpahy is interesting to read. It sounds like she was a remarkable woman.Biography
    Oh, no. How sad. At least she's with her husband now. I'll miss her writing.