Thread: friskie

friskie

is also a patriotic cat.....and a b and w cutie. congratulaions to the cotd!!!

Friskie, Filou and Tigris who are also 9 years old send you their congratulations and say there is no reason why a nine year old shouldn't be playful

They also say you don't look too happy in your coat and they agree fully to that

We all wish you a happy day today- with extra treats and cuddling

Friskie is so cute, and such a patient guy to be wrapped up like that! Enjoy your day!

Friskies a Yankee Doodle Kitty,a Real Yankee Doodle Cat,A Real Life Kitty,of His Uncle Sam,Born on the Fourth Of July!All the Found Cats lovePatrioticFriskie , and send A Red White,and Blue MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Faithful Friskie Patriotic COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi there Friskie!!! Well, there's no denying your "All American" spirit, is there sweetheart! How patritoic you look, draped in our "colors!" You do Ol' Glory" proud Friskie I have to tell you, your sweet, apple round face has captured my heart...and just the sound of your name puts a smile on my face What more could a human hope for in a furkid...handsome good looks, a sweet and playful personality and an inner spirit that could light up a room! Friskie, what a perfect and most patriotic choice you are for our July 4th holiday Cat of the Day cudos! Keep up the good work being such a loving furkid to your humans...and enjoying life to it's fullest Hugs and purrrs to you precious Friskie from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Friskie
    How adorable you are! It was so sweet of you to dress up for us, even though you do look less than thrilled about it!
    You sure gave me a smile this rainy morning.
    Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations Friskie on being today's Cat of the Day!
    You are a black and white cutie with a little black nose like my cat Samantha.
    I hope you have a great day today!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Friskie, you are so beauutiful and so patriotic! I love that picture - too too cute! Happy Independence Day cutie! Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day!

flag cat!

friskie is a lucky little cat with very patriotic human companions! he doesn't look like he likes dressing up very much, though my mom's cat likes to sleep in the bathtub too, and my cat favors getting brushed in the shower. cats are weird, i guess! congratulations again to friskie!
    Leon's Mommy

patriotic kitty

what a handsome kitty you are friskie! Do you like being dressed up in a flag? My kitty is all black and I sometimes put a white ribbon on her for "special days"

congratulations on being cat of the day! now go back to the tub and celebrate!
    crazy fur you!

Looks like a good natured fellow that was fortunate enough to have the right home and humans to spend a happy lifetime with. Many more happy years to you.

You're being a very good sport, Friskie. Congrats and mucho treats on your special day!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado