Thread: carmen

carmen

such a lovely lizard! congratulations to the potd!!!

You're stunning Carmen...and almost as "long" as me! What a fascinating creature you are, sweetheart! I can just picture you waiting at your person's feet for breakfast I'm so happy you found your way to your human and are finally being cared for properly! Many thanks to your wonderful guardian for giving you a most loving forever home!!! I wish for you both many, many happy years together! Congratulations to you beautiful Carmen, our most unique and very deserving Pet of the Day! Enjoy your day of celebration sweet Carmen...(greens and fruit)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Carmen says THANK YOU for voting her as Pet Of The Day! She really is just the sweetest lizard! Funny & smart too....here's a recent picture....
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

OMG, is Carmen your sweetie?! Congratulations to Carmen and her wonderful, sweet mom!!

I am so proud of you Carmen! I know you have made your mommy proud too! What a gorgeous creature you are!

Jan, she is beautiful and I am just so happy she got pet of the day! Now I must go look at her picture in the potd section!

Darn, I'm proud, she sure does deserve!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Okay I just went and read about her, she is amazing! She actually comes for her breakfast, and makes sure your on the job, and then goes back to her little home and waits for her breakfast! She likes to be petted, now thats my kind of pet! She truly deserves potd!

Hey everybody this is one of our own, I think she needs a hearty congrats on being pet of the day!!

Again, Jan and Carmen, a great big CONGRATULATIONS!!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

It's fun

to watch her eat; when she sticks out her tounge to grab a piece of banana and pulls it in her mouth (she'll eat all the banana pieces first, then go to her next favorite food and eat all of that and so on..). And stroke the side of her neck, she leans WAAAAAAAY over with her eyes closed into your hand and if she's on her big stick you have to switch to the other side of her neck so she won't tip off the stick!
    pixie

What a pleasure it has been to meet you, and such a charming personality you have, dear Carmen! You are truly quite a deserving POTD! Wishing you lots of petting today since you so enjoy it, and a timely breakfast to suit you, special girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Breakfast was first thing (I haven't had anything yet, and it's 3:40 PM here). Carmen had a lot of her favorites this morning...her greens, her banana, and some nectarine and misc. vegtables. She loves to eat!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~