Thread: Is this a glimpse into Sasha's past life?

I live in England in the Peak District, in a lovely country village

Is this a glimpse into Sasha's past life?

Hello folks,

Something sort of weird happened today with Sasha & it left us wondering if her first home hadn't been all that a happy place, & not just the being left on her own bit which we know about.

David has an imitation flick knife, which is really a comb, he decided to mess about with it & in fun showed it to Sasha, flicking out the "blade" (comb) at her .........she went crazy barking like she does when she's scared of something, obviously he VERY was upset, I just showed it her......same reaction........when Trev came in, he did it, but for longer.......she barked like crazy and was so frightened she peed on the floor (she does this when scared) ........Trev then fussed her & she was OK again........we are sure she must have been frightened by knives in her past......was she kept as a guard dog?, we will never know, incidently although she LUVS playing with sticks once a year ago when Trev was larking about a raised a stick to her - like he was going to hit her, she cowered down scared.......... my poor baby what she must have suffered.......we will never know......I only hope what we think wasn't really so at all, cause I couldn't bear to think what she's been through.

Anyway I am open to anybody else's ideas why she acted like she did..............not nice to witness.

chris

It could be that it was something in the past or that it just was something new to her and it frightened her.

Wouldn't it be great if they could speak?

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Sorry your dog may have been abused before you got her

My Border Collie, Sesh, was abused too. He's scared of people he doesn't know and tries to run away from them when they try to pet him. I got him from my cousins.. my uncle was a very strict with the dogs.. and they had gotten him from their local animal shelter.. He was around 1yr when they adopted him so who knows what happened before.. It's sad how some people can abuse a dog like that..

Oh, poor girl. It could be a bad memory from her past. It's great that she has a wonderful family to love her now, where she won't be hurt anymore.

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

I live in England in the Peak District, in a lovely country village

Re Sasha

Thanks everyone for the comments, yes it is sad we will never really know what has happened to her in her past but as you say wolfie she has a new family with us now and she is happy, we adore her ssooo much.

chris