Lucky me....I can't have even a day off to clean house etc. My neighbors daughter was driving through this lovely (being sarcastic here) area of town last night, and saw kittens sitting in the middle of a side street. She grabbed one, and kept this gorgeous poof ball over night and got in touch with lucky me this morning. I met up with Melissa and she showed me where she saw them...they were no where to be seen. I made several trips back & forth stalking mama cat. I finally found where the rest of her kittens were hidden...under a pile of logs and branches way at the back of someone's yard. Luckily the people didn't care so I set about getting them. I now have a lovely brown/beige poof ball sweet girlie, three orange and white brothers and a lovely bi-color tabby with white. Mama is no doubt someone's thrown away pet as she let me scruff one of the kittens from under her nose! All are still blue eyed so I'm guessing five-six weeks old. Purrfect age and purrfect timing! Pictures later.....