Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: penny girl

penny girl

such a hard time you have had! but those days are over and you are soooo loved now! congratulations to the dotd!!!

Awww!!!
    Dear Penny Girl!!!!

My heart goes out to you...You Gorgeous Spotty Girl!!!!
    Glad that you have Finally found the right Home!!!
    and are starting to trust...

Not All of us 2 leggers are bad....

Hugs & Treats to you Dearest Penny Girl!!!

Congrats on being D.O.T.D.
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Penny Girl, your sad story made me cry. I am so sorry you have had such a hard life. I would love to be able to curl up with you at night and make those horrible memories go away. I would love to be able to make you smile and take the sadness out of your eyes. I'm so glad that you have a good foster home that understands what you've been through. You were a very special Dog of the Day. Hope you get a lot of extra loving today, on your special day.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Penny Girl!

I am so sorry you had such a horrible start to your life. I hope the love you get from your new family will help you to forget and learn to love and enjoy being cherished. It sounds like you found the right home to learn that it's ok to trust again.

Hugs and kisses, Penny Girl!
    ~Marie

Beautiful Penny Girl...Oh, how your story touched me so; and made me cry. You're a very special girl who all along was just waiting for that very special home, those caring, compassionate, patient humans who would give you the love and attention you deserved and needed to let your true spirit emerge. I only wish they had found you sooner. But happily, for all the days of your life, you will only know a gentle hand, a comforting voice and all the love your heart can hold. Beautiful Penny Girl, you are a survivor and a heroine for hanging in there all this time, never giving up. No doggie was ever more deserving of the title Dog of the Day than you Penny Girl And many, many thanks to your wonderful family for giving you a second chance at a happy life!!! All my love and big hugs to you sweetheart on YOUR special day! I hope you and your family have a most wonderful day, celebrating your well earned honor! Yay, Penny Girl, Dog of the Day Love Sandra and pups Star and Cody!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Gorgeous Penny Girl!

We can't believe what a pretty girl you are. You have the most angelic face sweetheart. Your story brought tears to all of our eyes sweet girl. Our hats go off to your loving family for saving you from such a terrible life. What good people they are. They really love you sweetheart. We are really hoping that all that bad stuff is behind you now Penny Girl and you can enjoy your oh so happy life. Enjoy every single day with your family and congratulations on being our wonderful DOTD. We hope you get at least a billion kisses and pig ears today. Always love your life like we do. We sure wish we could hug and kiss you!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Hot Florida

CONGRATULATIONS PENNY!

Oh beautiful girl I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to keep you. But I'm glad to hear that you finally found the forever home that you deserve!

I hope you enjoy the day as our wonderful Dog of the Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Precious Penny girl, my my what a disturbed life you have had! I'll bet though through it all, you never lost hope that someday you'd be loved for you and lo and behold, your wish came true!!! You look happy, content, and grateful. Id give you a smooch if I could.

Sweet Penny

I'm sooooo glad that you finally found a very loving family to show you life can be good. You have truly earned all the love and attention you are now getting. Bless you and your family!

Penny Girl,

You are so pretty. I could not help crying while I read your story.
    I can not understand anyone hurting you. I am so glad you have found someone to give you a second chance at life. And someone to love you very much. I hope the rest of your life will be a very happy one. I am so glad you have a family to love you.
    LHCamry

Pretty Penny Girl - I'm glad you finally found your forever home, no more foster for you lovely lady! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

you are a really cute dog!
    boxers rock!!!!

What a cutie you are! It was so nice of your family to adopt you!

"To touch the rose unfearful is to meet the thorn, and pierce the heart's emotion, and feel the emptiness no more." - Jars of Clay

OH Sweetheart!!! Just got back onto the PT board after being away, and my heart soared with your adorable face ...........

THANK YOU Mum for rescuing and fostering her. She is obviously in a much better place now!!!

Hugs on your very special DOTD day.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Penny Girl

You are quite beautiful - you remind me of my "Dottie Girl" I had as a child for 14 wonderful years!

Sounds like you have learned the meaning of trust and have put all your eggs in your Mum's basket. I'm pulling for you and my wish shall be for the sadness in your eyes to turn to sparkle and glee. It will truly happen with such a special family nurturing you - you'll soon forget your dreadful past and all the hurt and fear.

So long Pretty one - Congratulations - you're a wonderful DOTD!