My day starts at 4:00 a.m. when the alarm goes off for work. I get myself ready then proceed to taking care of the animals. First I prepare 24 plates of wet food with mixing in special feline powdered vitamins. This is distributed to outside strays, cats inside, and cats that are in the garage and cat-run at the time. I fill all dry food containers, check water, give Porch his special food, and then pick-up all plates when emptied. I feed the kittens, change their litter, and clean up their messes they made. I then change the one indoor litter box and fill the self-cleaning one with needed litter (my husband changes all the litter boxes in the garage). I feed and clean Bashful the tortoise’s cage and feed the birds. I finally leave for work where I’m there until 3:30, and now am taking care of the 4 feeding stations, which are about 1 mile apart of each other. Come home and baby-sit the granddaughters until parents get home. Clean up any messes the cats have made, prepare some dinner, eat and then clean up. At sunset head to the park to feed and water the colonies. By this time it is now 8:00 p.m. and I feed Yardley, Mr. January, and now the new kitten. In bed by 9:00 p.m. And of course there are all the other daily things in-between like laundry, vacuuming, etc. Gosh where does the day go?