Thread: Silly

Silly

If it hadn't said that you were a mixture of Weimerarner and Shepherd, I would have guessed Black Lab, plus a little of the Weim. Silly, you are so handsome! And aren't you the lucky pup, getting to travel all over! You've been places that I might never get to see. But what wonderful way to see the world, right beside the human that loves you so much!

You might not have won the contest, but you are a most special Dog of the Day for us!! Congratulations!!!

Silly, you are precious!!! TO me, you look a little labish too. What a sweet and gentle dog you are except for other peoples stuff. You certainly look happy and that scarf is you

OH SILLY, YOU BROUGHT A LAUGH & A SMILE TO AN OTHERWISE SAD DAY. I REALLY, REALLY LIKE YOUR HEADSCARF! I THINK YOUR GUARDIAN MADE A VERY WISE DECISION ON CHOOSING YOU OVER THE GIRLFRIEND. THINK OF ALL THE $ HE'LL SAVE NOT REPLACING HER CLOTHES. YOU ARE CERTAINLY ONE EXTREMELY HANDSOME MUTT AND DESERVE TO BE DOTD & TREATED ROYALLY. AFTER ALL YOU HAVE YOUR OWN THRONE & CARRIAGE ALL ROLLED INTO ONE. GO FOR A LONG RIDE FOR MOLLY G. AND ME!

Silly:
    You don't look "silly" at all On the contrary, you look like a very smart and handsome guy. Congratulations of being DOTD. Is your dad taking you any place exciting to celebrate?

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Hi Silly! Yes, I agree! You do have the look of the lab about you! And what were those "silly" judges thinking, not picking you as the most beautiful mixed breed? You are one gorgeous pup! And what a wonderful life you have, traveling about the world in your own sidecar. I'm sure that sweet scarf comes in handy keeping your fur in place during those windy rides!! Congratulations to you Silly. What a sweet, loving and very handsome Dog of the Day you are! Lots of hugs and kisses to our beautiful honoree!

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I don't know what these Lablovers are talking about, I can see the GSD! Where's Sue? I bet she can see it too. Whatever the mix, it was stirred just right, because you are one stunning guy who has lucked up on a very special person. I know you will both enjoy your wonderful adventures for a long, long time, and if you ever bring your person over to the USA, we'll fix him up with some doggie hugging, soft hearted, fun loving, treat giving ladies any one of whom you would love to call "mom".

Silly, you can certainly count me in as one of the puppy loving gals Rachel mentioned! You are absolutely so handsome you took my breath away!!!! Lots of good hugging and kissing from one of your fans from the USA. And I would have certainly chose you over my exboyfriend!!

Silly, you are one beautiful boy. What a great life you have traveling and having so much fun. Congradulations on being the most traveled, most handsome Dog of the Day.

As someone who once chose a pet over a boyfriend, all I can say is ... I've never regretted it! LOL

Congrats, Silly, on being named DOTD ... and for having a human who appreciates you!

Silly, aren't you gorgeous!? I am so happy your Daddy picked you over some GIRL! You are much cuter anyway Just look at those eyes! They are so pretty. So, you're a biker boy, huh? I think my Daisy is in love Congratulations on being DOTD!