Thread: Thank You Catmandu!

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"

Thank You Catmandu!

We received your package today We enjoyed it for about ten seconds and then Pickles peed in the middle of the blanket we had spread out. (must be that potent Canadian catnip!) He's not allowed to play with the toys anymore, but Marsh is enjoying them completely! I LOVE the little figurines for me, they are very cute.

I will post pictures (the few that I got before I nearly was sprayed upon) as soon as I stop simmering with anger
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

PICKLES JAMES!! Now why would you go and do something like that!!! Now Marsha gets the toys and YOU are in the Doghouse.

Hope Meowmie can cool down and enjoy the package after everything is cleaned up!!! I know Marsh is having a great time. I have heard plenty of stories about that Canadian catnip!! Will look forward to the pictures

Actually, he's in the cathouse We shut him in his cat carrier because he was wandering around the house "chortling" and carrying on. He's not very happy about it, but I'm not letting him out until I am sure he won't go somewhere else.

Aww Pickles!!! You tell your meowmie not to be too mad, you just got awfully excited about all the nice gifts that Catmandu sent - especially that famous catnip!

Poor Pickles, he doesn't know how to express himself correctly, does he?

Devon - besides this setback how is his peeing problem doing? Has anything in particular helped?

From Decker with Love

Cyproheptadine is a Godsend! He's taking that twice a day. Most of the time he's okay. It's a nice relief. We have been lax in our dosing lately, so it's partially our fault that he had an accident. He has mellowed out a lot, is snuggling a lot more, and not crying around the house. For the most part he's a very good cat now.

Thank you for inquiring!

I'm so glad that has helped. Pickles is such a cutie, I hate to think of everyone being stressed.

From Decker with Love

We have sent out Cat Nip , to Many Cats , but we have to admit that is the First time , that they have peed , in pleasure!We are glad that the Cats liked the Gifts , and that The Animal Welfare Mice were once again , a HIT! Found Cats and Feeer are HAPPY!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS