Thread: A shot of Chaos

A shot of Chaos

I took about 35 pics of the ferrets last night, this is the only one that came out decent

Hmm... wonder whats in the new edition of ferrets?
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Aww so cute LOL! I almost brought home a rescued ferret from work last night but unfortunately they had called a lady before me and she took her home. She was the sweetest thing! Instead I took home 3 fuzzies to hand feed.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

cant photograph mine either...

well don't feel bad. my to fuzzies never let me take pics, but i'm worken on it. well chaos is soooooooooo cute.
    i have a black sable and a champane. both grls ones a year and 6 month other is 6 months.
    what about chaos?

Ferrets, Loveable Little Thiefs That Steal Your Heart!

alex and the Fuzz Butts

Re: cant photograph mine either...

Originally posted by pink_giggles90
    well don't feel bad. my to fuzzies never let me take pics, but i'm worken on it. well chaos is soooooooooo cute.
    i have a black sable and a champane. both grls ones a year and 6 month other is 6 months.
    what about chaos?

WOW, you have a champagne? True Champagnes are VERY RARE! Are you sure it is not a chocolate or cinnamon? I would LOVE to see pics of her.

Chaos is just over 2 years of age, he is a chocolate/cinnamon bibbed mitt, depending on the time of year.

I also currently have 2 other ferrets (all boys):

Maniac is a dark sable, just over a year of age.

Spurr the Avenger is a DEW (dark eyed white) actually a dark eyed marked white, as he has a greyish tail. He is just under a year of age. He used to be a reverse skunk but lost the stripe as he got older.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

yep a champagne!!!

yep shes a cham. i searched th e net for two weaks, and i'm positive. i have two rare colors. black sables arn't that comon iether. i wish i could put pictures up. i really do! but no digi cam. whats really rare is my little cham. girl is a twin!!! she had an identical twin brother! i wanted him but to much mula. oh well i def. think 2 is plunny!!! have you seen the people with 18, 22, and even 36 ferrets!?!! i couldn't imagine. well did i mention chaos is sooooooooooo cute !!!!!
    Ferrets, Loveable Little Thiefs That Steal Your Heart!

alex and the Fuzz Butts

What an adorable ferret! I would love to know more about having Ferrets as pets. Are your "de-stinked" ..... LOL!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Re: yep a champagne!!!

Originally posted by pink_giggles90
    yep shes a cham. i searched th e net for two weaks, and i'm positive. i have two rare colors. black sables arn't that comon iether. i wish i could put pictures up. i really do! but no digi cam. whats really rare is my little cham. girl is a twin!!! she had an identical twin brother! i wanted him but to much mula. oh well i def. think 2 is plunny!!! have you seen the people with 18, 22, and even 36 ferrets!?!! i couldn't imagine. well did i mention chaos is sooooooooooo cute !!!!!
    One of my good frineds has 19 ferrets! The maximum I have had at one time was 6.

I would love to see pics of your fuzzies if you can ever get any! They are great creatures!

Originally posted by kimlovescats
    What an adorable ferret! I would love to know more about having Ferrets as pets. Are your "de-stinked" ..... LOL!!!
    Mine are all Marshalls ferrets, they come de-scented & spayed/neutered. One day I will get a nice ferret from a breeder who is fully intact, butt guns & all LOL. Although I will spay/neuter them when they mature.

They are wonderful pets, but they are a handful. They are harder to care for & more expensive than my dogs, but well worth it.

I am not sure exactly what you want to know about ferrets, you can email me w/ ?'s at: [email protected] if you want.

One book I reccomend any person should read before getting a ferret is "ferrets for dummies" and this book is a must have for ferret owners, it is our bible LOL.

ferretstoreforums.com is a good forum to learn about fuzzies too.