Thread: Charlie

Charlie

Oh, that Charlie! So round and soft-looking. What a treat!
    Leonard Migliore

When Charlie popped up on my screen this morning I gasped...ahhh what a sweet face.
    Look at that smile.
    I could cuddle him for days...

Charlie, you are indeed a purrrrfectly wonderful boy...totally handsome! You look so snuggable - rather like a teddy bear cat! Catgratulations on your day as Cat of the Day! Enjoy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Charlie, what a handsome boy you are!! British Blues are just the the cuddliest-looking teddy bears of cats! You are not just good-looking though. We hear you are a party animal; always to be found where company is.

Really, Charlie, we would like to see more of you and your sister, Lizzie. Do you think your purrsons could be persuaded to join Pet Talk and post some pictures of your adorable self?

Congratulations on your great honour today, Charlie.

The British shorthair , is a Handsome Cat , and they have been used ,in the Fancy Feast Ads , for years! Charlie is a Fine Cat, and an excellent representive! All The Found Cats say Pip, Pip and Cheerio to Cosmic Charlie COTD! And A Jolly Good MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Our Friend Charlie! See , you , in the Colonies on July the First!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Charlie, you have the most cuddly looking face I've ever seen on a cat! Those cheeks!! Wish I could swing by today and give them a congratulatory scratch. (:

charlie, you are a fiiiiine boy! i would love to see lizzie also.....congratulations to the cotd!

Dear sweet Charlie,
    I just love those big chubby cheeks and that inquisitive look of curiosity you have on that cute face! Both you and your sister sound like wonderful companions, have a wonderful day being COTD!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Charlie
    What a handsome fellow you are! What eyes! and that smile!
    Just stunning! What a happy fellow you seem to be. No wonder everyone loves you. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well hello Charlie......I have a brother named Charlie. He is not anywhere as cute, as sweet, or as smart as you are. One reason I know this is because he doesn't have any cats........only dogs.....

You must be a solar cat.....the way your eyes glow, and all the sunshine and love that pours out from your sweet little heart. You might even be the sun it's self, in a cats body, with that happy little face and personality.

I'll bet you take good care of Lizzie too....she probabley adores you as her big brother........

Charlie you have a wonderful day, and I'm sending all of my love, prayers, and blessings to you and yours......Marlene
    marlene

Oh Charlie!!! You're simply precious Who could resist that beautiful round face and those apple dumpling cheeks! And your bright and curious expression, priceless! You and sister Lizzie seem to compliement each other perfectly...a little feline ying and yang thing going on there Blue shorthaired kitties are among my favorites and you dear Charlie are among the sweetest of all! I hope you and your proud mum and sister Lizzie have a most splendid day of celebration, filled with oodles of feline festivities Congratulations to you darling Charlie, our fabulous Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you precious from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a face! I'm in love!

What a great kitty, with a big smile on his face. Too bad we can't hear him meow. We love British accents, you know. Good luck.

Charlie you are a real charmer! Congratulations on your well-deserved honor; you obviously deserve it and more! You are very very handsome with a wonderful personality to boot. What lucky humans that live with you and your shy sister!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. Albert Schweitzer