Thread: Baron!!!

Baron!!!

OMG!! How sweet you are!! You have to be the CUTEST bunny!!! What an adorable Blue bunny. I have a blue Holland lop named Julian! Congrats on being Bonded with your friend!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Thanks!

I am sooo happy to be pet of the day! My Mommy always checks out the new pets of the day. She loves reading all the bios on the other winners. The other bunny in the picture is my sister and littermate Duchess. We were bought by our Mommy from our breeder when we were four months old. We will be a year old in July. Duchess and I are the very best of friends even though she can be a bit bossy. Our breeder is a wonderful lady named Nancy Peterson of Grinlow Farm in St. Albans West Virginia. Mommy is really excited because she just got another bunny from our same breeder. Mommy really loves English Angoras as you can tell. The new bunny is a seven week old lilac doe that Mommy named Angel. We are all getting along wonderfully.

Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by JanieGlass
    I am sooo happy to be pet of the day! My Mommy always checks out the new pets of the day. She loves reading all the bios on the other winners. The other bunny in the picture is my sister and littermate Duchess. We were bought by our Mommy from our breeder when we were four months old. We will be a year old in July. Duchess and I are the very best of friends even though she can be a bit bossy. Our breeder is a wonderful lady named Nancy Peterson of Grinlow Farm in St. Albans West Virginia. Mommy is really excited because she just got another bunny from our same breeder. Mommy really loves English Angoras as you can tell. The new bunny is a seven week old lilac doe that Mommy named Angel. We are all getting along wonderfully.
    Congrat Baron! What a beautiful bunny you are. I want to pet you and see what all that fur feels like. Your sister is gorgeous also! Wow, and now you are going to have a new sister. I am so jealous. I am really starting to be fascinated by all the bunnies here at pet talk!

Congrats Baron and Enjoy your special day!

Janie....Hello and welcome to Pet Talk. I hope that you stick around and share more pics with us. I just love your bunnies and would really love to meet little Angel also.

Welcome To Pet Talk, Janie!

Robin

Baron
    How adorable you are! I'd love to give you a quck cuddle!
    Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Pet of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aron, it was wonderful meeting you precious! What an adorable bunster boy you are! You remind me of a pair of cherished bunny slippers I had as a child I wish I angora fur must be! And thanks so much for the happy update How neat that you and your sweet sister Duchess now have another little "angel" bunny to complete the pack...maybe! It's extra wonderful hearing how well you all get along! Baron, I hope you and your proud amily all enjoy a very happy day of celebration, complete with oodles of spring mix and dried tropical pineapple Lots of hugs to our most precious Pet of the Day, beautiful bunny Baron

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Baron, you must be the cutest thing I have ever seen. You look like a stuffed bunny toy, how wonderful it must feel to hold and cuddle you. I hope your momma sticks around and shares more pictures of you and your sisters. Congratulations on being pet of the day.

OMG! Baron,you are the most adorable bunny i've ever seen! i had to double check just to make sure you were real! congrats on petoftheday!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Oh my, Baron. You and your sister are absolutely goreous!!!! Congrat's on being named POTD!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

Oh Barron! You're such a handsome boy! And blue tort is one of my favorite bunny colors! Congrats on being POTD!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Oh my gosh, I had no ideas bunnies could be as cute as you! What a little fluff-ball!

Baron, you must be a special bunny because I hardly ever come here! I saw that cute, hairy face and just had to see more. You were a great Bunny of the Day! I'll bet you're as soft as you are cute.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Thanks to everyone.

Right after I got Baron he and his sister were out playing and my hubby sat down on the couch to have a piece of cake. I was taking the opportunity to clean out the bunnies cages when I hear my husband say oh no! I turned around to find Baron on top of my hubbys lap on top of his plate that has a big ol piece of cake with sprinkles on it. Baron would not move he just sits there with this come on stop laughing and get me outta this look on his face! I spent the next three hours with a pack of wetwipes on my lap trying to get out the icing from his fur. He smelled like birthday cake for a week. Right now his favorite treat is those new Oreo Golden cream cookies and he'll do anything for Twizzlers candy.
    Thank you everyone for your nice words about Baron. He is truly a wonderful pet. He has a very laid back personality with these deep blue eyes.
    I researched English Angoras for a year before getting one. I was so lucky to find a breeder about 50 miles from me with incredible bunnies. Duchess has a bit of a stubborn streak and she is quick to thump her foot if she is displeased but Baron never gets exited. I am attaching a picture of Angel so that everyone can see what she looks like.
    Best Wishes and thanks so much,
    Janie

hey baron! congratulations to the potd!!!