Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on the pups :)

Update on the pups :)

They are doing amazingly well! They still cry a little bit but other than that they are active little buggers. I actually got some sleep last night and they only woke up shortly for a potty break. They are now playing a lot more and becoming much more affectionate as they bond with us. The first night I woke up in the middle of the night to clean a bunch of poo poo and again in the morning, but this morning there was nothing and they held it for me until I could let them out!

Dylan is having a blast playing with them and they keep eachother pretty busy. They love to chew on everything but they are learning quickly. Their poopies are back to normal now and their appetite is great. They are such clowns those two. So I did find a home for the boy already and he should be leaving either today or tomorrow to go to his new home. He is going to have so much fun at his new home as he will have tons of room to romp and play and also have a big brother to look after him. Though I am sad to see him go so soon having two puppies is a LOT of work. The pups will be able to see eachother too, which is nice.

I have some pictures I need to upload. They are a little blurry because this camera isn't all that great and the batteries were low when I took the pictures. I will have to take some video of the two playing in the grass. They are just too cute!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I WANT PICS!!!

I might have missed something, but are you keeping them? Or are they foster babies?

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Want to send one to Florida? I have puppy fever waaaaaaay bad!!

Can't wait for the pics.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

OK, here are some pics of the pups and one of the pups and Dylan as requested by Willie.

Their on puppy chow now while I switch them to Nutro...

I'll take more pics tomorrow since I don't have to work. I have to groom the bunny before I go to work today and do some things around the house so won't have much time to take photos. Plus, my batteries need to charge too. Hope you enjoyed the pics!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Soooo sweet.

What does Dylan think of them?

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Awww they are so cute. I love their markings.

And Dylan is so friggin cute! Hehehe

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

So cute! I love puppies!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cutie pie baby boy AND puppies!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Well it's official. The boy is leaving for his new home at 5:15 today. Though I've only had him 2 days I am so attached to him. I was taking a shower and started to cry. He's going to a great home though with a man who has a black lab and he will have tons of room to run around. Plus, I get visits. Or should I say, his sister gets visits. I am happy he is going to a good home though. I am charging my batteries now so I can take more pictures of him before he leaves. I want to make sure everyone sees some more of the little guy while he's here. *sigh* Why is it so hard?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

They are sooo cute, and so is Dylan!

I can't wait to see more pics of them... I love merle dogs, I think they are so pretty.

They are so cute! I'll bet you will miss him. At least you'll still get to see him, though. Will be nice to get to watch him grow up.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Oh what cuties!

I bet you will miss that little guy, I know I sure would.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Aww they are adorable!
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

Hi everyone. The boy puppy left just a few minutes before I went to work yesterday. I gave his new owner some puppy chow and some treats and a can of Nutro to take with him. He was really excited to have him and so was his wife.

My little girl slept through the whole night last night until 6 am this morning. I am so proud of her! When I got home from work last night she was so excited to see me. Dan said she pooped in the house when I was gone but he doesn't exactly know that she doesn't get free time unless she has gone to the bathroom first. If she goes to the bathroom then her reward is play time. She doesn't poop or pee at night anymore though and holds it for us until morning when she lets us know she needs to go outside with a little yelp. hehe She is such a cutie. I am trying to teach her how to sit and speak right now and I got her to bark for me yesterday, though she's a very quiet pup. She LOVES to play with Dylan and Dylan is very gentle with her. It's so funny because he will pat her ever so lightly three times and then say "CUTE" LOL! He's so funny. I took some more pics and I will upload them when I get a chance. Today is my day off so I want to relax and spend some time with the pup.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Ooh I forgot to tell you the funny thing LOL. I guess when the puppy went to the bathroom Dan didn't know until he smelled something. This is so funny........so he got up to look and I guess both Dylan and the puppy were sitting by the accident just kinda quiet, like they didn't want Dan to find out and they both had an oops look on their face. Like oh no, daddy found out kinda look LOL.

Dan doesn't like the name Freckles either. He wants to name her Rails. What the heck does Rails mean? Sheesh. Anywho, the other day when I was giving the pups a treat I broke their biscuit in half and the biscuit SLICED me open pretty badly. I had about an inch long cut just under my thumb on the inside of my hand. It's just now beginning to heal. A frickin dog biscuit, can you believe it?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major