I mostly hang out in Dog General, but I do have a kitty too! lol For those of you who dont know me/my kiki, this is the love of my life, Felix:

anyhoo believe it or not, he is not the point of this thread.. lol As some of you may know, I recently moved away from home, and the cat Felix has lived with for all but the first year & a half of his 7 year life (Felicity, my mom's cat) stayed with my parents, so Felix has been alone. He basically stays in my room all the time (he's a scardey cat so he doesnt care to explore the rest of the apartment) and for at least a month now Ive been wanting to get him a friend. Originally I was planning on adopting a kitten, but today I went into Petsmart for bunny food, and well, came out with THIS beauty!

I will be sure to take/post more photos in a few days (I loaned my digital cam to a friend for the day assuming Id have nothing important to photograph tonight- go figure! lol) His previous owners named him Mr. Wiggles, which doesnt suit him AT ALL. (he isnt wiggly in the least! lol He is super mellow, outgoing, calm, SWEET and cuddly). Nothing has been decided for sure yet, but I think Im going to call him Linus.

Felix is fairly.. unhappy (to say the least) with this new addition to his territory though. Anyone have any suggestions on easing the adjustment?? Thank you in advance for any suggestions/stories!