Thread: Jake

Jake

Oh, Sleeping Beauty, from city dog to beach boy. What a change!
    Congratulations for your DOTD.
    In this your special day I wish you plenty of water play, treats, the warm bed (from your parents), to recover from such a sporty moments.

Love and belly rubs.

Well now, don't you just look all comfy and cozy there all curled up on the bed! What a handsome fella you are! Have a an extra fun day being DOTD sweetie!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Jake, you rock.... a dog for all seasons and all places! How I wish I could join you at the beach and most especially for a comfy nap where we could spoon into dreamland. You are the first Fox Red Lab I have ever met and I would think that you turn many heads with such an unusual and breathtaking color. No doubt about it, you are the absolute best choice for our Saturday Dog of the Day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Jake, you are doing exactly what I enjoy doing on a Saturday afternoon. Taking a nap!!!! You look so comfortable after your busy day!

I have never met a fox red Labrador either! I'm going to have to so some research on you to find out more about you! You are as "red" as a couple of my Golden Retrievers are! How handsome!!!

I hope you have a marvelous day filled with fun and love, and of course, lots of treats! Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!

Oh, Jake, you sound like you have a perfect life. I would love to see you run the beach and play in the water. You are a beautiful boy, Jake and that picture of you napping is just priceless.

Congrat, Jake, for being Dog of the Day!

Enjoy your special day, sweetie.

Robin

Jake, you look so sweet sleeping on "your" bed. I'm so glad you're out of the big city and get to enjoy some beach life. Maybe one day you can make it to one of our Florida meetings! I've never heard of Fox Red Labradors before. You are really beautiful. Congrats on being our wonderul DOTD. You made a great one.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Oh Jake, are you allowed to sleep on that bed? No????

Well, don't let that stop you.........after all, these busy days at the beach are exhausting and you deserve a nice cozy place to rest your head and have a long nap.

I dont think there are enough adjectives to describe how truly handsome you are.

Congratulations on your special day - now go back to sleep!

Oh Jake, you cutie pie!!!! Just maybe you shouldnt be on the bed BUT, look at you I just couldnt say no either. You run yourself ragged then come home and crash!!! What a sweetie you are

Hi there handsome Jake! Wow, what a stunning and "foxy" Labbie boy you are! My yellow (honey blond) Labbie girl Star is drooling at the sight of you I know she'd love snuggling up on the "big bed" with a a gorgeous hunka fur like you We have a lot in common Jake! I started my life out in NYC too! Now we live by the ocean and like you, feel so fortunate to have enjoyed both exciting worlds! If you're ever up north, have your parents stop by ole' Cape Cod. We'd love to treat you to a day at the beach and a swim in Cape Cod bay, followed by a nap and lots of treats, of course! Congratulations to you dear Jake! What a most wonderful choice for our Saturday Dog of the Day honors you are! Lots of love and hugs and happy tail wags to you sweet, sweet boy from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a darling picture of sweet Jake! I bet you turned many a head on the streets of Manhattan, didn't you handsome? You look so darling quietly sleeping - with your head on the pillow - like a little baby boy! Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Dog of the Day!

Jake, I would love to just curl up with you and take a nap, too! Sounds like you have THE life, and hope this day brings you everything enjoyable!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Jake, you're an angel, wide awake and romping or sleeping like a log. You are an awesome boy, handsome and sweet. Sleep tight, darling. Butterfly kisses coming your way.

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh Jake what a handsome boy you are sleeping on mommy's bed.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

such a beach boy! congratulations to the dotd!!