Thread: Hannah killed Abby!

Hannah killed Abby!

Hannah the german sheperd killed Abby our minicher pincher!!
    We had Abby for 11 years!! I mean just this morning I was playing with her in the backyard!!
    My dad is so upset becasue Abby was mainly his dog!
    We all loved Abby, she was great!!
    We all saw Abby in the big dogs backyard dead her stomach was torn open!!
    I'm so mad at Hannah now because she did this!!
    My mom is taking her tomorrow morning to get her to be put to sleep!
    I think we should have done this sooner because this was the THIRD time Hannah attacked her and it killed her!!
    GOSH!!
    It's not fair I love her!!
    There was this huge fight because of it and it's too much!!
    I lose 2 dogs in 2 days!!
    I don't understand why this hapened though.
    Abby was in the house, we all were!!
    Just chillin and having a good time....we had our cousins and stuff over!!
    When we saw it, it was sad we all started crying and my mom was screaming at us that it was our fault and crap!!
    She said that if we had kept the door shut she wouldn't have gotten out but you know what my mom opened the door and we didn't even know it was open!!
    My mom left she went to her friend's and 'm glad I don't want to see her!!
    I'm leaving to.....
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Oh no! I am so sorry, I just don't know what to say! That had to be such an awful experience.

Rest in peace sweet Abby.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Oh I am so sorry for you. This exact same thing happened to my niece and nephew just about a month ago. They had taken their german shepherd and jack russell terrier out to Pittsburgh to see my other niece and had given the GSD a sedative for the long ride. When they got to Pittsburgh they all went to a park for a walk. The GSD tore into the jack russell and seriously injured her (they thought she might not live but thankfully she did) and she also bit a man in the park. She was put to sleep the following day. My niece and nephew were so traumatized by seeing it happen right in front of their eyes. We are sure it had something to do with a reaction to the sedative but the vet suggested she be PTS and so she was. ((((Hugs)))) to you as I know a little of what you are going through. What a tremendous shock!

Very sad. Our thoughts will be with you. This is a tragic day for your whole family.

I felt really sad reading your thread, and I am so sorry for your losses, very tragic, I think your mom is probably just looking for someone to blame and really does not mean it, she is just distressed right now as you all are.

My thoughts are with you and your family,HUGS to you all .
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

What a terrible thing to have happen. You must be absolutely devastated. Losing two pets at the same time is just tragic.

We're all here for you. After your hearts heal, maybe you will open your home to another dog.

Hang in there.

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

RIP Abby girl! Nothing can hurt you now.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh, that's so awful and sad! Poor Abby girl. I'm so sorry for you and your family.

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

How awful! I am so sorry about Abby. RIP Abby, play hard at the RB.

How horrible . Try not to be too mad at your mom, she is suffering the same loss you are. I'll keep you, your dad and your whole family in my thoughts and prayers. RIP Abby and Hannah Someone told me when Angie died last year that dogs don't live as long as humans so we can open our homes to more. Maybe, in time, you will help another dog that you otherwise wouldn't have been able to.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I am so very sorry to read about your horrific loss.

Oh no I'm so very sorry for your tragic loss My heartbreaks for Abby, Hannah, you and your family. What a devastating loss. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~