Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Kind of Cat Would *You* Be?

1. It says I'm Burmese. But....it also says I'm "pint-sized" (I'm 5'8") and that I regularly seek out attention. Odd since I answered the question that "I accept attention but don't seek it"!

The other says I'm a mutt.

Oh well...I'm always frustrated by these quizes as the answer that comes to me is usually none of those listed! Once a maverick, always a maverick

This test says I'm a mutt, too. Edwina's Sec-I agree. The tests are fun, but sometimes none of the options listed work for me.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Former User Guest
    Niina: Norwegian Forest Cat

Patrick: Norwegian Forest Cat

Are we perfect or what???

[ January 11, 2002: Message edited by: Casper & Kitty ]

I'm a cat person!

As a cat person, you approach life with thoughtfulness. You are self-aware and have close friends who will be there for life. The subtleties and mysteries of the world intrigue you. Your ideal Friday night is good conversation or a movie you can't figure out the ending to. Your take-charge attitude sometimes meets with conflict, but you always surpass expectations when it comes to your work. You value intelligence, grace and independence, which is why a feline friend is best for you. A few famous cat lovers are Regis Philbin, Katie Couric and Jay Leno.

Former User Guest
    I (Niina) turned out to be a cat person:

As a cat person, you approach life with thoughtfulness. You are self-aware and have close friends who will be there for life. The subtleties and mysteries of the world intrigue you. Your ideal Friday night is good conversation or a movie you can't figure out the ending to. Your take-charge attitude sometimes meets with conflict, but you always surpass expectations when it comes to your work. You value intelligence, grace and independence, which is why a feline friend is best for you. A few famous cat lovers are Regis Philbin, Katie Couric and Jay Leno.

Another Persian here! Yet, I don't like the appearance of that breed of cat. They look too much like a bull dog. But then again, I have never been around Persians. But I do enjoy my Abys and Siamese, not to mention my DSHs'. Like has been stated earlier, "silly, but fun!"

Once I took test like the cat one, but it had to do with religion. After It was taken, the results yielded a type of religion, that I would supposedly like, of whose major tenets were not asked in the questionaire! I might add that the theology was not according to accepted Biblical teachings, and therefore, I considered the exam as entertaiment rather than a guide!

.......wayne

taking the other part of the exam I came out a CAT person! But I knew that all along!

OK I can live with being another Persian!!! And to discover I was a Cat Person didn't faze me at all!! Thats us cats - we take it all in our stride
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Persian here, too....beginning to wonder what other options were available
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    I'm a mutt.

I'm a mutt too, which actually made me feel better, since I love my cats and dogs equally.

Mommy Human is an Ocicat , though I agree that alot of the answers weren't exactly what I'd answer.

In taking the quiz for Max . . .what does it mean if my ginger tabby is more like a Burmese?! (Max demands a re-test!)

That was fun! Oh, yeah . . .the other test reveals I'm a mutt, too.

I'm surprised that no one seems to be a Siamese. Wonder if it's one of the options?

I am a Norweigen Forest Cat, and a cat person>

It says that I am a Persian. "The Persian is a relaxed observer." That part is NOT me. There are three types: Those that make things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that wonder what the heck happened. I like to be the kind of person that makes things happen by setting it up and then watch what happens as everybody else wonders what just happened.

The other test says "You're a mutt -- part cat, part dog" as if that is any kind of a surprise. I had a Beagle for 16 years while I was growing up.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid