Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter!

Harry Potter!

The new Harry Potter movie is coming out this friday! Anyone else excited??? ^_^

My sister and I are going to the first showing in our area (she's taking the day out of school!) and we're dressing up. I'm a Ravenclaw student, and she's Tonks. It's going to be so exciting!!!

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

I'm so excited about it too! I'm thinking about dressing up, but I haven't decided yet.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

We're not dressing up, but we are excited about seeing the movie this weekend!!!

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    My parents are going to go see it together to celebrate their 23rd anniversary!
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

Daphne's looking forward to it too.

I really can't wait to go I think I'm going to dress up, but I'm not sure what I'm going to be if I do.
    Dogs!!!

Using multiple exclamation points is a sure sign of insanity!!!

I love Harry Potter stuff. I'm an adult, too. We haven't seen it yet, but I'll probably go to an early morning show within the next couple of weeks. (Not a fan of crowded theaters).
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Ohh I love Harry Potter! I'm going to see it this friday with my friends, but we're not dressing up.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

oh, oh! Yes I'm going to see it just as soon as they get it here on base We get some first run movies pretty quickly, so maybe it will play here by the end of the month? I hope I could go see it off base (it would have Japanese subtitles), but Japanese theatres cost an arm and a leg! I think it's about 3000 yen or appx. $27US per person
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

I think it's about 3000 yen or appx. $27US per person
    OMG that's insane! I don't think I would ever see a movie if it were that expensive! As it is I rarely go to the movies because I think paying $10 is too much, I only go if it's something I want to see really badly. If not I wait until it gets to the cheap theater or I go to the drive in since it's 2 movies for $5.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I'm actually not a fan of Harry Potter, but I know a lot of people who are (including my best friend). I saw the first one and didn't like it. Is this the third or forth Harry Potter movie?

Daphne is so cute reading the book.

KBlaix- This is the third one.

I actually don't really like the movies either...the books are SO much better.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I have not seen any of them, but my daughter has seen them all, her whole school are going to see it on the 16 june, she is very excited and can hardly wait.

It cost us 13 dollars for an adult ticket and 7.50 for children here in NZ.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

It's tomorrow!!! I can't wait!!!

Originally posted by KBlaix

Daphne is so cute reading the book.
    thanks. ^_^

I'm quite exited about it too I'd love to see that new movie in Iceland it's coming out friday too I think I'm gonna to cinema Saturday

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)