Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Does your cat eat things other than cat food?

My cats eat anything. Houdini loves salad for some odd eason. They also eat broccoli, cake, tuna, turkey, chicken, beef, pork, scrambled eggs, loves cheese, yogurt, Houdini drinks soda out of straws, carrots, butter, top ramen, milk, those little fried fishies you buy at the pet store, thowup, nerds candies, angel food cake, icing, cool whip, strawberries..........pretty much everything.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Hey, luckies4me, what's that funny looking critter in your avatar. The one that has the blue background, and the critter has no fur? Haven't seen one of those types around here yet.

Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

T&P, yes sir-ee-bob, that looks like a wild one! Cute, but a wild one! Luckie: I've forgotten, what is his name? Is he feeling better and all over the bronchitis? Poor tyke. I was really worried about you both!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Mikey, our very large former barn cat, likes to eat plants when we go for walks. He also had quite an obsession with mandarin oranges one christmas....I couldn't open the box near him. Freddy, our runt of the litter, is the hunter. He loves to kill and eat any insect....he actually had quite the spat with a wasp this morning. He also really likes bread. I had a bowl of homemade beef stew with a piece of bread beside it. While I was up getting something he came by and dragged the piece of bread onto the floor and proceded to nibble at it.......he completely ignored the stew! He also stole some of my sugar cookies when I was baking.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

black cat, is Freddy the little all black one? He is the spitting image of Tubby when he was a kitten. So cute! Tubby is now almost 16 years old, so it's been a long time since I've seen him this small. More pictures?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Yes, Freddy is the little all black one. He will be a year old in a couple days. Mikey is two years old, and quite aggressive at times, but Freddy holds his own against him! I don't have anymore pictures on my computer.

black cat

When are their birthdays? They are sure cute. Welcome to Pet Talk, by the way. I love it here and hope you will, too.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Mikey's birthday is April 10th. (a guess by the vet - we got him from a farm, and they only had an approximate idea of when he was born) Freddy's birthday is May 10th.
    They are great fun!

This is a great forum.....lots of funny and interesting stories.