Thread: fletcher

fletcher

now, now, now, fletcher is just being a puppy and what a wonderful time that is.....enjoy! congrats to the dotd!!!

Hey there handsome Fletch!! What a big stud you are - with the cutest little face! You must be a sight playing with your sister Mary Murphy the Jack Russell - lol, too sweet. It was so nice to meet you today fabulous Fletch! Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Doggie of the Day!

Fletcher, you sure must keep your family on their toes with all of your antics! I like how you take them for walks and you sound like such a delightful boy! Enjoy your special day, big guy!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi there sweet, adorable Fletcher! Hmmm, Lab, Golden and Flat Coat? Well, I'd have to say you're 100% Retriever, that's for sure You and spunky little JRT Mary Murphy sure do keep things hopping at your house Nothing like a Retriever puppy to keep us humans on our toes! What a delightful boy you are My Lab Star thnks your one gorgeous hunk and so do I! Keep up the good work enjoying your puppyhood to the max and being such a silly, goofy, lovable best friend to your family! Congratulations to you fabuous Fletcher, Dog of the Day! Loads of hugs and kisses and happy tail wags to you sweet Fletch from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww Fletcher, you are a cute little troublemaker With a face like that couldnt your parents just relent once? Love that walking hand in mouth, that is darling!!! That makes up for any mischief that you MIGHT get into. It just sounds like you're a mushy little guy too!!! Just stare into their faces with those sweet eyes and that sweet face of yours. It works everytime!!! My "little" boy can be mischiveous but that face does it for me!!!

Hi Fletcher,

What a big handsome pup you are boy. I'll bet you keep
    your folks on their toes too. A healthy, gorgeous, fun lovin
    pupster. Many happy congrats on your day of honor as our
    very special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fletcher

You sure are a very pretty boy. I would love to have you for my own. I would let you sit in my lap and I would love to go walking with you. Have a great life.
    LHCamry

Hi Fletcher!

You are the perfect puppy Big Fletcher!! We're so glad to see that you're loving your puppyhood to the fullest. You really keep the family on their toes don't you big guy?? Anyone can tell that you are one talented dude. We are sure that as time goes by you will maybe just play with little Mary Murphy instead of teaching her any bad habits. We can imagine she is a cutie pie too!!! We love those little JRT "rocket dogs". Boy, how clever can you get, digging that hole under the deck?? Did you grab that zucchini out of Mom or Dad's garden? Is there anything you can't do Fletch? We hope you enjoyed your day yesterday big guy and every other day. Continue to love your life like we do and give MM a big kiss for us!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Unbearably Hot Florida