Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: POST YOUR CAT'S/CATS' PICTURE(S) ON HERE.

Originally posted by NoahsMommy:
    <STRONG>Are you kidding? I LOVE seeing new pics of Casper and Kitty!! Too cute!</STRONG>

Hey ... I can FINALLY see Cinder!

She's gorgeous!

Originally posted by catwoman:
    <STRONG>Hey ... I can FINALLY see Cinder!

She's gorgeous! </STRONG>
    thank you!

-CINDER RULES!-

Former User Guest
    Few more pics of us...ENJOY!

Here's Kitty guarding me after the operation.
    I'm inside the trasportation box.

Here we are playing with our new toy:

Kitty relaxing:

Casper testing the mice out:
    Last edited by Former User; 07-25-2002 at 12:14 PM.

Noah wants to go to Belgium to play with Capser and Kitty. He'll even bring some of his mice with him...

...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Former User Guest
    Welcome Noah

Hi there,

I loved looking at all of your pictures. Please help me itentify my two.

Lamoni is Maine Coon without papers, we think:

But Fifi is sort of a mystery:

Please help me figure out what she is. I was in a HyVee grocery store one day and spotted the store brand cat food in little cans. There was her picture on the label! I could tell that the picture had been altered because I have never seen any color like hte one on the can. It was though they had taken a black and white photo and colored the cat dirty yellow. I also have a 1999 calendar called "Cats & Kittens" where her twin is one of the cats of the month.

If you look at her fur closely (and the photo posted here is not good enough) you can see that she has thre kinds of hair in the coat. She has normal cat hair and then there are these long clear shafts of hair. In between those two kinds are the finest, softest, thinest hair that I have ever seen on any animal. This is most pronounced around the neck rough. It's like angel hair.

Someone told me that she is Persian but not the kind that we have today. The Persian with the pushed in nose, I'm told, is a fairly recent thing (circa 1940 by some accounts and 1920 by others). The original Persian had the kind of face that Fifi has. My old vet said that this was called "Doll Faced Persian" and that she is rare.

I can't find Fifi in any of the breed books atthe store the way that I did Lamoni (my Maine Coon breed book has a thirteen point checklist and Lamoni scores high on ten of the thirteen).

She has the strangest meow that gets lower when she wants something more. Almost a bass voice at times. I broke out laughing the first time that I saw her puzzled by something she encountered. Her tail formed the exact shape of a question mark.

I love my two cats more than I can stand at times. Both were cats that others had discarded, but they were never stray.

What IS Fifi?
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

Casper and Kitty...NEVER NEVER NEVER are we bored to see more pics of you!! You are just too cute for words

Hi Charles and Welcome to Pet Talk! Lamoni and Fifi are absolutely gorgeous furbabies! Not sure what Fifi is, but maybe she's a mix of various different types of long haired cats?? Angora perhaps?? They're supposed to be really soft She looks like a long haired Russian Blue! Whatever she is, she's absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your 'kids' with us!!

I know I have said this before, but I think Ms. Vicky is absolutely breathtaking.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Former User Guest
    We agree totally, and we think Garbo is another beauty!!

Originally posted by SpencerTheLion:
    <STRONG>I've come up with a title for Ms. Vicky "Princess of Maas" (when she meows, it sounds like "Mars" in a Brooklyn accent ).</STRONG>

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Peaches:

Big Mac:

Cookie:

Pepper:

And this is all of them together when the kids were about 5 months old - yes, they were still nursing! Notice the "baby" in the middle is almost big as his mom! She had to really stretch to get all those yearlin's in!

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    I want to be a cat when I'm big
    C.C.

[ November 09, 2001: Message edited by: C.C.'s Mom ]

How cute! I love your kitties 4Felinehouse!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Former User Guest
    I'm playing cute here. And don't I look so grown up already? When did that happen? I want to be kitten forever!!!