Thread: Nico

Nico

Nico

What a handsome little fellow you are. I just love your color.
    Your white hair is so pretty. I bet you are a spoiled little fellow.
    Glad you made DOTD. Have a great day.
    LHCamry

Nico, you're picture took my breath away this morning....GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!

And my aren't you the character? Sounds like there is never a dull moment with Nico around!!

I'd love to see you pulling the wash out! Too funny!

Congratulations sweetheart! I'd love to put my arms around your neck and give you a hug!

Have a wonderful day!

Hi Nico!!!

WOW Nico!! It is another case of "cuteness overload"!!! Could you be any cuter Nico? We don't think so. We would love to pull you right out of that picture and plant some big kisses on you. You are a sweetheart!! we can definitely see the boy in the fluffy white suit. We also think you are a very smart boy and we can see that you are the true joy of your human's lives!! Getting clothes out of the washer?? You're a genius Big Nico! We are smiling that you sleep on a marble slab. You probably love the cool feeling on that little soft belly. Right Big Boy? You are an exceptionally beautiful example of your wonderful breed Big Nico and so well groomed. Your family loves you alot for sure and what's not to love????? Have a wonderful day as our cuter than cute DOTD. Always remember to love your life like we do. One more thing......if you're ever in Florida please visit!! Our Mom would love it. She has fallen head over heels in love with you.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I love Nico!!! You cute little teddy bear you, love sammys!!!! Sounds like you just want to "help" around the house with the washing chore little guy And Im sure you can talk up a storm. Love the Sammy personality!!! Wish I could just hug and play with you you fuzzy wuzzy with a nice pink tongue Hope you get an extra special helping of treats today little one!!!!

Nico, you are such a cute fluff-ball! I would love to have your help with the laundry anytime. Congratulations on being DOTD, you special little guy!
    Oreo and Molly

Fluffy Nico

Aren't you a barrel of fun!? (psst, keep away from the chocolate, it's poisonous for pups)

What a fluffy handsome little man you are Nico!! You have the most darling expression and such sparkling white fur - you rock Nico!!
    Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

What an adorable smilin' Sammy you are, Nico! No fireworks needed, that dazzling smile of yours could light up a room How I wish I could reach thorugh my screen and give your gorgeous, fluffball self a big, big hug and tum rub! You're just too cute for words, such a character, and bursting with personality. No wonder your humans are head over heels in love with their beautiful Sammy boy! Now, if you could learn how to fold that laundry... Congratulations to you precious NIco, our super duper Dog of the Day from across the pond! Enjoy your well earned day of honor in true Sammy style cutie Nico!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aw Hi Nico! What a handsome HAPPY looking boy you are!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

nico sounds like so much fun and games! congrats to the dotd!