Thread: steeler

steeler

what a great picture of you. what an incredible expression on your face......i bet you are a real handful! congrats to the dotd!

Steeler

What a beautiful boy you are. I bet that was the best 30.00 they spent. I would love to have you too. Glad you made DOTD.
    That way I got to see you. Have a great day.
    LHCamry

Steeler, you are so precious!!!! You do look like a gentle little guy. I guess your "bad" thing is tumbling the entertainment enter once in awhile. KIDS Your parents got a real bargain with you!!! You're actually priceless

Hi sweetie Steeler! I can tell by your fabulous photo that you're a pup on the go, so full of energy exhuberance with such a great joy for life! No wonder, you're a Border Collier/Aussie I broke out in a huge smile when I read of your great loves in life...the beach, the water, soap bubbles, Animal Planet and most of all, your family and friends You can't put a price tag on a pup like that!...Life with Steeler??? "Priceless!" Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Steeler our super duper Dog of the Day! I hope you and your proud family, friends and adoring fans have a wonderful day celebrating your day in the spotlight! Hugs and kisses and happy tail wags to you from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Steeler,

It's great to meet you today sweetie. You sound like a very
    happy & healthy pupster. I love your eyes Steeler, they look
    like my Smokey's. happy congratulations on being chosen
    for special honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs to you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a fine doggie - with such a big personality that shines in your photo! Steeler you are such a handsome boy too - so nice to meet you today!
    Congrats for being Our Adooooorable Doggy Man of the Day!

Steeler, your picture brought tears to my eyes. I don't know quite why....maybe because you remind me of a border collie mix we had when I was young, named Missy.

Either way, you were quite the "steal" at $30, I would say. But as everyone has mentioned, you are priceless. The expression on your face is absolutely darling.

Congratulations, sweet, special Steeler, spectacular doggie of the day! MWAH!