Thread: I met a guy.. kinda picked him up.. at WORK!

I met a guy.. kinda picked him up.. at WORK!

Haha, alright girls, I met a guy @ work.. and found out his name, etc. He's like 5'7", brown eyes, althetic, very cute, and he has an AWESOME smile! Every time he smiled at me, I just fall apart, LMFAO. His name's Grant and he's 24.. AND.. I got his S/N!

Here's the story: He comes to eat lunch a lot at Chipotle's, and I swear, every time he walked in, he looks at me and smiles and says hello, and he always makes small talk with me every time I was in the dining room.. and so the girl I work with, told me I HAD to find out his name, and so on and I wouldn't do it, because I never had done something like that! Ok, he comes to work A LOT and I was like, OK OK OK, I have to do it, so I finally did it - I felt good, and he was SO nice and he smiled a lot when he talked..

Hehe.. my day can't be any better!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

AWESOME!!! keep us updated, I want to know all the gossip and all the info! (sorry, I'm such a girl)
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

What happened to Sean?

I'm sorry, what's S/N? I met a guy at the dog park, too! He gave me his number, must be something in the air for us girls! Ha ha, congratulations!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Originally posted by Logan
    What happened to Sean?
    Sean stopped talking to me.. I don't know why..

Awesome.. I would've asked for his # but.. I prefer chatting online.. S/N means screen name.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Originally posted by CountryWolf07

Awesome.. I would've asked for his # but.. I prefer chatting online.. S/N means screen name.
    OH! OK! I gotcha. I'm computer retarded, so, I had no idea. Yeah, the dog park is a great place to meet people, guys and girls alike. The guy I met today gave me his number, and, asked for my email. He was a little bit younger than me, but, I rarely get guys that are my age or older to ask me out, because they all think I'm between the age of 19 and 25. I never get anyone that thinks I'm almost 28. Oh, well.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer