Thread: So confused...

So confused...

What is a live Journal? What is it for? How do you get one? Sorry so many questions...I am just so confused! Could someone please explain it to me? Thanks! LOL!

Live Journal (heareafter refered to as LJ) is a blog type thingy. (blogs are places where people post rants and raves and then other people read them and comment, the biggest one being www.blogger.com) Basically, you write things kind of like a journal and your friends can read it and reply. Im not sure if only people on your friend list can see or if everyone can see or if there's an option to select that only people on your list can see *Im a member of LJ but Its been a while since Ive been there* So far as I know, the only way to get a LJ account is if someone references you. I don't know if this has changed but when I joined, I had to get a number from someone that was a member of LJ so I could sign up. Then I got a number and can allow someone else to join. I hoped that helped! Any other Q's, PM me if you like

livejournal.com and sign up. I don't use it, but I signed up a little while ago with it. I didn't need any referances..

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Life DJFyrewolf36 said, it's an online journal where your friends can read it and reply to it. You have the choice to allow certain people to read certain entries. It's actually quite nice. It's great to be able to vent sometimes.

(Also, you don't need a code anymore. They now allow anyone to sign up.)

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

QUOTE](Also, you don't need a code anymore. They now allow anyone to sign up.)[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'm glad I got updated info!!!!