Quote Originally Posted by lisalee View Post
I also had a chronic sneezer. Sash sneezed, sniffled and later coughed daily for a few years straight. He also had a bad upper respiratory infection as a kitten. It wasn't until this past Sept. for his annual check-up and another x-ray of his lungs for the coughing, that we finally have it stopped. Horray! My vet perscribed the antibiotic Zeniquin, before that Sash was always given clavamox/amoxicillian and it would help for awhile but it would always return. I never gave antibiotics often though, since Sash was always eating and feeling fine. I always tried many homeopathic/herbal supplements over the years instead of resorting to drugs. It wasn't until the zeniquin though that the coughing and sneezing stopped. It is virtually non exsistent now. It's been 8 months and after so many years of dealing with his chronic problems I cannot believe it. I thank our lucky stars everyday. Even though Sash always handled it like a trooper, mommy worried much more! It's a very difficult chronic condition to treat though, but I also believe as long as they're eating and enjoying a good quality of life, I wouldn't try to many antibiotics if there not helping.

Best wishes to Molly Rose, I hope you find something to help your baby too!

Lisa & Sash

http://pages.ivillage.com/lisalee992 (Sash's website)
Red had a problem with a snotty nose - none of the antibiotics worked until we tried Zeniquin. Marvelous drug