I know alot of us here use Chicken Soup for the Dog lovers soul. I have used it since the day i brought Dale home, but am starting to think i might switch...here are the reasons...anyone else experience this??...

I find that he has alot of gas...(P-U-STINKY)....also, i now have to walk him when i let him outside, b/c we are temporarily living with the in laws, and they dont have a fenced in yard...so i have to walk him on the leash, instead, of what i used to do, is let him out freely into our yard to do his business...well, since i am now walking him, i have paid more attention to his stools, and they seem not as firm as they should...i guess they never were really really firm, and its not diareaha(sp?)...i just loved the ingriedients of the food that we kept with it...anyone else have this happen on Chicken Soup?

ONe more thing...i read some really good reviews on Royal Canin Natural Blend Adult Health Optimizing Formula...anyone use this?

Anyone switch from a food from gas/ softer stools, and found one that they liked much better, and which one?

Thanks for any advise...

Robyn