Thread: Sweet, Lovely Magnolia!

Sweet, Lovely Magnolia!

What a gorgeous pup you are and what a wonderful story your fur-parents and you have to share with us today!

Congratulations, Noli, I just know you're going to be an even more gorgeous dog when you grow!

Thank you very much for sharing your story with us, and for being an ever so cute DOTD!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Good Morning Sweet Magnolia!

You are such a pretty girl little Magnolia. We love your Southern name!! Thank God for the wonderful family that sheltered your Mom while she was carrying you and your siblings. You are a beautiful product of that love and caring. Your family truly loves you and what's not to love??? Have a wonderful day today and every day sweetheart!! Congrats on being our sweetest DOTD!! Please tell your family to give you hugs and kisses for us. Say hello to Kitty and Spike. Please don't ever forget Noli, to always love your life like we do.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Magnolia is precious!!! She looks like a very gentle dog that loves to give alot of kisses. It's so nice to hear a story where there are two good stories in it. First the mom wandering around, then some kind people took her in. Then getting the puppies into good homes!!! Magnolia now rules the roost
    and Im sure everyone is happy about that!!!

Noli, you are certianly a beautiful girl with your velvety, Labbie ears and your expressive, brown eyebrows! I was happy to hear that your story and that of your mamma both had happy endings. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    Oreo and Molly

Noli, you are a very beautiful girl! What a special puppy you are - you have the most precious eyes. Magnolia Rocks
    Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

It's only fitting that a pup as lovely and sweet as you Magnolia should be named after one of our most treasured blossoms! You know, when I saw your picture I guessed Labbie/Shep or Lab/Rottie! What a glorious combination of breeds you are Your heartwarming bio. has touched all of our hearts! Not only did you mama find safety and refuge, but all of her wees ones found wonderful families to cherish them! How lucky is your family to have been blsssed with the most loving of doggies as their "first!" Please have them give you a great big hug from me, beautiful Noli! Congratulations to you our most deserving Dog fo the Day honoree, the lovely Magnolia Enjoy your day of honor and long, long life to you swet girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

thanks

Thanks to all for such nice comments about Noli. She has grown up to be a beautiful 80 lb. pup. And on Dec. 27th, 2003, Noli, Spike, and Kitty were joined by 7-year-old Australian Shep. mix Belinda. We intended to find her original home, then a new home, but with no luck. Well, as is often the case, we eventually decided she was ours to keep, and she's been a great addition. Two dogs and two cats is a lot of fur to sweep up, but they're all worth it.

TR
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Your Magnolia is lovely!!! And it is so nice to have an update on that BIG girl from you!!!!!

Congratulations to the lovely lady on being our Dog of the Day!!!

Awww, what a beautiful addition to the family you are, Belinda You finally found the forever home you always deserved! Many thanks to your mom for the update! And yes, you sure have grown into one big, beautiful girl! Noli Love and hugs to Noli, Belinda, Kitty and Spike!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Noli & Belinda!

What a wonderful story! I hope you'll keep posting and update us withe more pic's of all your fur-kids. Belinda is a beauty, too

Congratulations, sweet Magnolia, on being chosen todays DOTD!!!
    ~Marie

CONGRATULATIONS MAGNOLIA!

Oh my, what a lovely dog Noli has grown to be
    I'm glad that you taken her and her new sister Belinda into your loving home.
    Thanks for updating us! Hope you stick around and share some stories of your two sweeties!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thank you so much for the update on Noli!!
    Hope to see more of you guys around here.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Congrats Noli!

What a lovely story of how you came to be with your loving family Noli! You are a beautiful girl! I have always loved the name Magnolia. A pretty name for a very pretty girl! Welcome to Pet Talk , I know your mommy and family are so very proud of you. I once had a lab mix many years ago, and ours was a playful pup named Jake. He growed very, very large and remained just as playful as he was as a tike and was a real delight. He had to be taught that he couldn't play so rough because my son Blake was very small back then, he was a treasure to our family, like I can tell you are to yours. thosdr, you are lucky to have such a sweetheart of a pet, and Noli is lucky to have you too! Thanks a bunch for sharing. I hope to hear lots more about you and all your furry siblings!

Noli,

Your face and story warmed (and stole) my heart. I would like to wish you belated Congratulations and would give you a congratulatory hug and kiss if only I could.

And oh my, isn't your new sissy Belinda a black beauty? I hope you have the most wonderful of lives, sweetheart!

Noli,

Your face and story warmed (and stole) my heart. I would like to wish you belated Congratulations and would give you a congratulatory hug and kiss if only I could.

And oh my, isn't your new sissy Belinda a black beauty? I hope you have the most wonderful of lives, sweetheart!