Thread: Weird little girl!

Weird little girl!

Today I decided to take Rizzo (my horse) for a walk on the road today. She was very good and didnt spook at anything. So, there was a family sitting outside and a little girl looked very amused at rizz. I told her she could pet her, and when we were walking away she said to me, "I want to eat her!"

What a weird thing to say! lol it kinda freaked my out of course and I hurried away.

lol, anyways i just found it funny. (and weird!)

I would like to post pics of her but i got an account on image station but my computer keeps on freezing if i try to do anything. maybe tomorrow it will work!

If you'd like a sig, PM me.

We have had troubles with imagestation. Plus, Imagestation does not allow direct linking. You can try www.photobucket.com. I have found it very easy to use.

What a strange thing to say. Where would she ever come up with something like that?

thanks.. ill try that

If you'd like a sig, PM me.

Good luck, can't wait to see them!

My grandma used to say, when she saw something cute, "Oh, I could just eat him up with a spoon!" LMAO! It was just one of her weird sayings, she obviously didn't mean anything bad by it.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I would have been scared! How strange...

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Originally posted by Twisterdog
    My grandma used to say, when she saw something cute, "Oh, I could just eat him up with a spoon!" LMAO! It was just one of her weird sayings, she obviously didn't mean anything bad by it.
    OMG.. how strange.. As I just went into the living room to give Nala her hugs and kisses from Willie ( ) someone on the TV said that same exact line.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

a weird ....

how funny but i dont know if i would want her eating my horse

Originally posted by Kfamr
    OMG.. how strange.. As I just went into the living room to give Nala her hugs and kisses from Willie ( ) someone on the TV said that same exact line.
    Ok .... getting wierd now. A couple of days ago we posted almost the exact sentence, word for word, at almost the exact same time.

Now you hear my grandma's freaky saying on TV right after I post it here.

Hmmmmmmm ..... karma?!?
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien