No, it's not about my parents. It's about these two loving ratties at the local humane society.

I'm not sure which rattie this is, I would have to get a ride to the shelter to see them myself.

There are two ratties, Doxy(female) and Catnip(male). Neither are neutered or spayed, but I would hopefully get them spayed and neutered ASAP if I ever adopted them. Rodents are $2.00 at the shelter, and I think pairs are adopted out for one fee. If not, the whole $4.00, I would be totally willing to pay.

I have spent over an hour looking at Cass's rattie site, writing things down (cuz I can't copy and paste and print it! lol... ) and figuring out what not to do, etc. I'm not even sure if this is going to happen, I highly doubt it, I just want to show my parents that I am prepared and know what I am doing. I get paid this week, and I am hopefully going to start saving money to try and push my parents towards getting these adorable babies.

I hope you guys maybe support my decision, whether I am able to get these ratties or not, I have figured out costs for cages and such, and I feel confident.