Thread: Jupiter the Gentle Giant

Jupiter the Gentle Giant

Found Cats and Feeder , and Cat angels get to start the Thread on Jolly jupiter , a Nugget of Gold , if we haveever seenone. And like most Big Cats , he is truly Gentle , and A wonderful Companion , and a Partee Cat! All Found Cats Salute Jolly Jupiter COTD , and will set him , at the Partee! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jupiter
    My, what a handsome fellow you are! It was a pleasure to meet you this morning, sweetie. My 4 cats all send their Congratulations too on being our special Cat of the Day today. Luke is especially happy that an orange boy got top honors. He happens to have that in common with you, being orange that is!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of Topaz' kittens could be Jupiter's son! What a big handsome kitty you are.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Jupiter is sooooo beautiful! What a big handsome studly fluffy boy! The perfectly pleasant persian with the gorgeous eyes and impressive coat! Congrats to Jupiter, Our Adooooorable Cat of the Day!

Very handsome kitty. As happens so often here, his human sounds more like they are talking about a person than a cat. He really is a part of the family. Good for him.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!

Wait! Isn't this PT's own Jupiter?

Jupiter? There can't be two! Isn't this Jupiter of Tinky & Jupiter or have I completely lost it? You're a beautiful creamsicle and I love your pretty "turkey" pose! Catgratulations on being our wonderful COTD!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Jupiter- Out of this World!!

Jupiter, you are one big beautiful Persian!When I logged on, your lovely image really wowed me! I love your gentle, friendly face and your dusty orange coloring looks so soft. I believe Catmandu called you "Jupiter the gentle Giant" what an appropiate name for you. Congrats on your special day and keep on purring loudly!
    That feline fanatic.

Awww, what a big, sweet, orange fluffball you are Jupiter What a happy life you lead, whiling away the days eating, climbing trees, playing with Tabby and of course, being love and petted to your heart's content by your adoring humans I'm so happy to hear that such a deserving kitty is so cherished and a full fledged member of the family! Congratulations to you Jupiter, our most precious Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you sweet boy! Have a very happy day celebrating your well earned honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jupiter, you are one big beautiful fluffy purr machine. I would love to pet your soft orange fur. Isn’t this a nice time for climbing up a shady tree? Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day
    Steffi and Lovable

Aww...what a beautiful big fuzzy boy you are! You look so much like my old kitty Perkins only all FUZZY! You're such a handsome boy...congrats on being COTD!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Jupiter, you are a very beautiful boy. I love orange kitties and you are one of the fluffiest kitties I've ever seen. You have a wonderful life with a feline sibling and a human family who loves you so much. What more could a kitty need? I hope you enjoyed being COTD!

Hey there pretty Jupiter. Don't worry, my cats used to bring home a mouse or a bird sometimes too. Cats will be cats.