I have had to wear a PTFE barbell (basically translucent teflon) for the past week and a half due to my new job. I'm going out tonight, so I changed into a metal barbell. It's has never felt so good to slide a piece of metal through my tongue. The PTFE is great, but it can't beat the feeling of a steel bar. Sooooo I know that this topic has been done before, but what do you think of oral Jewelry? I will start by saying that it is NOT right for everyone and the girls that get their tongues pierced just so that they can play with it and try to act "sexy" is disgusting. I got my tongue pierced for me, basically to prove to myself that Yes, I am a grown up now and yes, I do have enough guts to get a 14 guage needle jammed through my tongue. I don't think that piercings define people. I have my tongue pierced, but I really am sweet and innocent- I've had maybe 5 or 6 cigarettes in my entire life and have never come into contact with ilegal drugs of any sort... Anywho, what do you think of oral jewelry?