Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy News!

Happy News!

Hey Everyone... as some of you may know my beloved cat "Perkins" had to be put down back in March. Just yesterday I wrote a poem about how much I missed him (seen on Cat Memorial section)... Well today our next door neighbour called us telling us her grand-daughter had just moved to a new home with her aunt along with her 3 cats. Her aunt also had a cat which wasn't getting along with the others and her aunt asked she get rid of 2 of the cats...
    Our neighbour had told her about us losing Perkins a while back and immediatley called her asking if we might be interested. So the neighbour came by a few hours ago and showed us some photos of her. She's such a beautiful cat, her name is Squeekers and she's 3 years old.
    We've been thinking a lot about getting a new cat and as soon as we saw her photo we just fell in love with her! And if the grand-daughter was un-able to find homes for her kitties she was going to send the to the spca... so how could we say no! She's coming tomorrow with the cat and I'm so anxious to meet her!!! I just hope that she likes my Mom and I...she's supposed to be a very affectionate once she gains your trust. I'll post some photos of her tomorrow!

-Amanda

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

That is wonderful , as Perkins didnt want you to be lonely , so the Cat angels and he sent you squeekers , so he can have that Furr EverHome , Too!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

WOW... talk about fate!

I can't wait to meet squeekers! BTW: Allen's name was originally Squeekers (and he's three years old) but we changed it because well... its cute for a boy kitten, but not fitting for a man cat. I think its an adorable name for a girl cat!

Yep, your baby at RB has sent in the troops to keep you from missing him so much! Good luck and we will be waiting for the pictures to come so we too, can meet you new one!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'm so happy for you. Good luck tomorrow on meeting your new furkid. Can't wait to see pictures of Squeekers, she sounds like a sweetheart.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I can only agree with what the others have said... Perkins sent a new fur kid to your home because he knows it will be a good place for little Squeekers.

Please keep us updated!

Kirsten

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of Squeekers!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Well Squeekers arrived a couple hours ago and is settling in very well. She's an absolute doll! So playful!

Here's a few photos I took:

Enjoy!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester

*Pet Portraits*

Awwwe! L@@K at those colors! She is beautiful! I love her colors! She sure is pretty and I hope she is a good baby for you!! Has a big spot to fill but I am sure in time, she will fill it completely.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

She realllyyy is a doll. I'm so glad she has a nice home and I'm glad you like her so much.

Thanks. Gosh, I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it feels to have a cat again...I hated being "cat-less"! Hopefully in time we'll have a special bond as Perkins and I did...she is truly a wonderful little pussy cat...hehe she's so dainty!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester

*Pet Portraits*

Squeekers is gorgeous.
    I'm so glad to hear that you were able to take her in and give her a new loving forever home. I'm also glad that your home isn't catless any more.

Congratulations.... can't wait to see some pictures!

What a doll baby!!! She looks so relaxed and so happy already! I think she knows she has found a wonderful forever home. I will be looking forward to stories and more pictures of this little cutie pie!!

!!! WELCOME HOME SQUEEKERS !!!

Well Day 2 and Squeekers is doing great. She seems very happy. Her owner stopped by this morning to say good-bye to her and she said she hadn't seen Squeekers this happy in ages (Squeekers didn't like the cats she was living with)! At this very moment she's lying on my feet..hehe!

Anyways I took TONS of pics of her today...here's my favorite "Her Majesty the Queen on her Royal Throne" lol!

*And if you want to see more pics of her take a look at my album there's lots...http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v125/manda_moo87/

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester

*Pet Portraits*