Thread: Charming Chibi!

Charming Chibi!

Chibi, what a precious gift your human's grandmother bestowed on your family when she got you for them!!!! You are quite lovely, and I would love to watch you playing with your sister all over the house!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day today! Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!!!

Chibi, you are a beautiful girl. I love your pretty green eyes and little orange mustache! Your collar is quite lovely, so there's really no need to take it off and hide it. Congratulations, sweet Chibi, on being our COTD.
    Oreo and Molly

What a sweetie! Have a great day Chibi!

That was indeed a Woderful Gift , from Your Grandmother. And unlike Many Gifts , that are lost , or end up , In Garage Sales , this is a Gift , that is Full Of Love ,and will Grant you so Many Yeatrs of Love! And when you are parted , that is not the End of Things , as you will eventually be Reunited at the Rainbow Bridge , and the LOVE , that will never die , will Start again!!!Found Cats LOVE CHIBI COTD AND PPPPPUUUUUURRRRRR FOR HER!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Chibi
    How adorable you are! I love your coloring! Your sweet picture sure brought me a smile today! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chibi, your picture shows how much purrrrsonality you have - and of course what a good-looking kit cat you are! How cool you have a little Persian friend to wrestle around with - you rule Chibi!
    Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day!

You are such a cutey! My kitty loves to have her back patted too...and the harder you pat the more she likes it also.

What a pretty little face. Sounds like a sweetheart, too. Give her a few extra scratches under that collar for being Cat Of The Day.

Dear Chibi! Your family couldn't have hoped for a more precious and everlasting gift than the gift of furry love! Grandma's are just the best, aren't they What an adorable girl you are Chibi! Your beautiful, round, calico face is as sweet as they come What a lucky familiy to have you and sister Whitey there to brighten their days and fill their lives with love and laughter! Congratulations to you beautiful, Chibi, our very special Cat of the Day! I hope your day of honor is a happy one, filled with love and treats and tons of extra back rubs Hugs and purrrs to you sweet girl from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

so sweet.....so much "family" to love and be loved by! congrats to the cotd!!!

Charming Chibi

Chibi, when I logged on and saw your adorable little face on the screen I fell in love instantly!! You are one of the cutest C.O.T.D. I've seen yet.Congratulations on your special day, but be nice to Whitey I imagine he is feeling a little jealous Chibi please stop removing your collar,yellow is such a great color for you and you want to look your best don't you? I hope your owner spoils you rotten today, you deserve it!! Now go chase Whiteyand have fun on your special day.
    That feline fanatic.

Chibi, you are a very pretty kitty. I love your little black "hat" and yellow mustache. Chibi is a most unusual name, too. How did your humans choose that name for you? That was funny about two kitties making such a racket! My kitties make a lot of noise too when they chase each other around the house. I hope you had an enjoyable day as our beautiful COTD.

pretty

you are such a pretty dog.

charming Chibi

Originally posted by Fallon
    you are such a pretty dog.

I don't get it, Pretty Dog?? Did you mean Kitty?
    That feline fanatic.