Thread: Sadness...

Sadness...

Maggie is growing up and I can barely carry her anymore! I want her to stay a puppy for ever! She is growing up to fast! Its not fair! I want her to grow up also but I love the puppy breath and the little puppy cries!

~Maggie~
    DESTINY
    "Destiny is a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice: it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
    WINSTON CHURCHILL

Awwww, I know what you mean! Awwwwwww
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

I know exactly what you mean! Finn is 35 pounds now (7.7 pounds when I brought him home!)! I still pick him up and put him around my neck and shoulders, like a mink stole. I need to get a picture of it soon, though, in case I can't do it for much longer! He's comfortable up there, though, that's what is funny about it! How old is Maggie now? And, how much does she weigh? Puppies grow up so fast, but, I love watching!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

i know what you mean.. all of our pets have to grow up, but they're still the same.. even if it doesn't seem like it. i'm sure you'll find lots of things you like about your puppy as it gets older too.

I get tears in my eyes looking at old photos of Simba.. although he hasn't changed much at all. He looks younger, and had more black on his nose.

And then Nala... she was so tiny. I wish I could go back for atleast one day just to hold and cuddle her again.

They're both my babies.. and I love them even as adults.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Maggie is only about 12 weeks but she seems like she is getting so big because we got her when she was only 6 weeks. She is about 35 pounds too.

I got back from my class trip last night and this morning I got up and looked by the shed and saw this big dog. I ran to my mom and said," Who's dog is that?" She goes,"Thats Maggie" I was so surprised that I didn't even recognize her size!

~Maggie~
    DESTINY
    "Destiny is a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice: it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
    WINSTON CHURCHILL