Thread: Brand New Baby!

Brand New Baby!

Yesterday my oldest son (in picture) got his first Grand daughter. He has 2 grandsons and he loves the grandpa role. Look how proud he looks in this picture...Meet Ame (pronounced Amy), my new GREAT grandchild. They live in Virginia so I am not able to cuddle and spoil her, my first great grand daughter.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How precious! I can't wait for my first grandbaby's arrival sometime late October!!!

HOW SWEET. i cant wait for my own baby to arrive.

Congratulations Laura on your precious new great-granddaughter. Your son looks so very proud. I hope you will be able to travel and see her soon.

Congratulations to you too, Fallon.

I am expecting my first grandniece in late June.
    Steffi and Lovable

Hey Laura!! I don't know how I missed this!!
    !!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!
    She is beautiful!!! I'm so sorry you cant' go and smother her with hugs and kisses but I'm sure her proud grandpa will be happy to deliver them for you !!!!
    Now you can make pink and frilly things!!

A great-granddaughter - that's so cool!

CONGRATS!!!

Ame is such a cute baby!

Kirsten

awww...such a tiny little thing!! Your grandson does look proud and he should be! He also looks young!! But then, I am going to be first time grandma in August and think *I* am MUCH too young. Oh and CCL - speaking of frilly pink things - my DIL does NOT like pink ..sooooI HAVE to shop right? I have been getting things in raspberry sherbet, dusty rose, strawberry, etc.... but NO PINK!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful! What a beautiful baby. And your son couldn't look any more proud if he'd practiced.

I have been getting things in raspberry sherbet, dusty rose, strawberry, etc.... but NO PINK!
    LOL LOL LOL *snort* Reminds me of Steel Magnolias. "My colors are blush and bashful." "Her colors are pink and pink!" Does this mean that when my hubby gets tired of having everything in the house purple, I can start buying lilac and lavendar and violet...?

Originally posted by Twink
    Does this mean that when my hubby gets tired of having everything in the house purple, I can start buying lilac and lavendar and violet...?
    Sounds like a good plan to me

Congratulations! That is so cool, a great-grandmother! I have 4 grandchildren, but not any old enough to give my great grandchildren. Your very lucky!

Your son looks so very proud! I think that is so wonderful. Congratulate him for me, please.

Thanks for sharing your good news! I always love to hear about new life, it is such a miracle! Need more pictures!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations being a third time Great Grandmom!!!

Catnapper, She makes my fourth great grandchild.. I got one Jan. 8, the day after I got off, but she is the first great grand DAUGHTER . I just wish I could get my hands on her.

Mmmm pink ,frilly , ruffels and lace ..... This could be fun.. But they are overloaded with pretty baby things right now so I will wait until she is a little bigger.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Congratulationd From The Feeder , and Found Cats , Stay Cats and Cat Angels!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS