Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greebo

Greebo

Greebo, I love you!

I'm so jealous, I wish you were mine. I wish I could talk to you right now! Hope your folks will read this to you!

I once had a lady cat who was a terrible talker. She had opinions about everything. When she was about to turn in her bed, she would tell what she would do. She could understand the words Out, Food, Sofie(her name), My little cat! (tender exclamation), Cat, No!

Greebo, you know how to enjoy life and how to handle people. I wish you a fine day, today, and always. Greetings also to your People!

Greebo, what a special boy you are! How lovely you must sound, always telling your hoomans what is going on in your life. You sound pretty active for a kitty, too! Keep protecting the lamb skin, you never know who might try to take it from such a sweet little boy as your self.

Enjoy your day as our very best COTD!

What a great kitten you are! I love your name; it sounds like something out of Star Wars.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Greebo!

I love your story and the picture of you, you sure are a character! I can picture you racing around retrieving all your toys, keeping your family informed what you’re doing. But be careful not to bump into furniture with your sweet little head. I hope you enjoy your special day together with your lovely sister from Alicante, and get your favourite treats and lots of cuddles, I wish you a long, healthy and happy life!

Tell your family that I love your website!

Scritchies and kisses from us,
    Fister & his mom

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Greebo .ou are a Character , and you lokk as though , you will be A Fun Cat! One that will provide his Guardains , with Years of Funand Laughter! Found Cats Salute Garralous Greebo COTD!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Look at the handsome little German man!! Greebo you are simply adorable!! That great photo of you must capture you purrsonality perfectly! Such a cool Katze. I read with much amusement parent's tale of their special bleating boy - the incredible GREEBO!! (Great name.) You totally ROCK G!
    Congrats for being Our Adoooooorable Kitty Cat of the Day!

Greebo, I completely agree. Your name is so suitable for you.

Your picture just shouts - I am ALIVE - HAPPY - I HAVE ATTITUDE - PAY ATTENTION TO ME..............NOW!!!

Congratulations little one.............a very special honor today for a very special cat!

Greebo, you are simply delightful! I visited your website and although I cannot read German, your photos are just wonderful! I would encourage evryone to stop by! Your bio was such fun to read! Our most recent rescue, Fitzwilliam, is also a big talker, and you and he could be littermates!!! Enjoy life, sweet Greebo - to the fullest!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride!

Hey Greebo, Filou and Tigris send Bavarian headbumpies to you and Tigraine- from the North close to Erding to FFB

You sound like a nawteekitty and they are the best

Get yourself some extra treats today and have fun- but you have fun most of the days, isn't it?

Greebo
    What a handsome fellow you are! I too, love your name!
    That must be quite a story you are telling in your picture, sweetie. You look really involved with telling it! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greebo, you are awesome!

Hi Greebo, you are so cute! Enjoy your day!

Guten Tag, Greebo!

I just love your action shot Greeb What, is no one listening to you sweetheart??? Just keep chatting, Greebo, they'll get the mesage Your mommy's delightful bio captured you in all your Greeberness; what a precious little scamp you are No wonder everyone you meet falls in love with you I too hightly recommend checking out your fabulous website; what adorable pictures! Greebo, I hope you and your family have a wonderful day celebrating your well earned Cat of the Day honors! You're the best Hugs and purrrs to you cutie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a great cat. His humans speak German and wonderful English, maybe they can learn Greebo's language and help us all out. Being CatOfTheDay means he gets his own piece of chicken, you know. Good luck.

Greebo is Great!

Wunderbar! Another Meow Cat! They are the best kind. My kitty is a talker, too, not "terrible" like another person wrote, because I love every sound she makes. I never dreamed that a little eight pound creature could keep me **SO** much company. I like to say, she is very opinionated, because she has a comment about everything that happens around MY apartment. And she answers me everything I say or ask her. So blessings on you, Greebo...keep on sprechen zie Katze (sorry I don't speak German so I am just guessing but hopefully your humans will understand {;-)

I wish I had had time to check this page on your day yesterday and get into the conversation earlier...

By the way your name reminds me of a cat whom I knew as a child, whose name was Grieg...Her owner was a classical music buff and it was years before I grew up and learned that Grieg was a famous composer, and not just a cute name for a pretty little tabby kitty...

Kitty Love is the Language the whole world understands...

Love to you liebeschen (sp? I am trying to say lovey in german) from MARTHA and Julie ("MEOW!") the Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

What a cute face you are making!!

Congrats to Greebo!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June