Thread: NEBO needs your help again--9th Annual STRUT YOUR MUTT!

NEBO needs your help again--9th Annual STRUT YOUR MUTT!

Nebo will be attending Strut your Mutt again this year! Lady will be coming also! The event is on MAY 15th.

Last year with some wonderful donations (mostly from PTers!) we were able to raise $300! Our goal for this year is to reach the $350 level (Strut Your Mutt fleece blanket and entrance to Buster’s Backyard including special t-shirt).

All of the donations benefit No More Homeless Pets in Utah , which is a program of the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary . The money doesn't just go to help dogs!

Each $20 can spay or neuter one cat; each $50 can spay or neuter one dog; and each $100 can rescue a homeless dog or cat and keep them safe until they are adopted into a permanent, loving home.

The same as last year, I'm offering a free 9x12 colored pencil portrait for a $100 donation. The portrait is of one pet, if you'd like more than one pet it's $50 for each extra pet. The money you donate goes to help homeless pets, I don't keep any of it.

You can donate quick and easy ONLINE with a credit card (it's secure) just visit Nebo's page www.active.com/donate/strutyourmutt/nebo Put Amy Quarnberg as the participant name. If you would like to donate by cash, check, or money order (make them out to No More Homeless Pets in Utah) you can mail me the donations. My address is the same as on the Christmas Card list, if you don't have that pm me and I'll give it to you. *If you donate online you can choose to remain anonymous*

The event is on MAY 15th so any donations have to be made before that day! I promise to take LOTS and LOTS of photos for all of you guys!

Last edited by wolf_Q; 05-02-2004 at 09:33 PM.

I donated! Just a small amount but every but helps

Good luck!!! And I wanna super cool pic of Nebo to print out from the event, ok!!

Thank you! Every donation is wonderful!

I will take lots of pics.

Just waiting on pay day....
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

BUMP!

I need to wait until my pay day..

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

BEST FRIENDS ROCKS! I'm very excited to be able to donate to such a fabulous charity (that is an inspiration to shelters and rescue groups nationwide and whose work extends far beyond Utah) while helping Nebo and Amy get some cool prizes. The incentives gave me just the kick in the butt I needed to donate to a group I've always wanted to support! Remember, donations to Best Friends are tax deductible!

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures! Wheeee!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Done!
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

Donated!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Congrats Amy! You're $20 over your goal!

I'm sorry I can't donate I have no extra money with all my fosters, but I am sending you and Nebo well wishes and hope you have tons of fun!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

OMG! I was in shock when I came online and checked it this morning! WOW!!! THANK YOU guys SO much!!!

3 Pet Portraits have been added to my list...

Oh, and I emptied my pm box, several people tried to send me pms, sorry.

Awesome job!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.